16: How to snort worms

Me every 24 hours: TIME TO UPDATE AGAIN WOOOOO

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or the coffee gets it ☕️ 🔫

"It's really crazy how ever single day I wake up, AGAINST MY FUCKING WILL." Killua greeted.

"You good?" Shalnark asked.

"Actually, you won't wake up if you don't go to sleep." I corrected.

"Goddamnit. Are you good?" Shalnark asked.

"Yes. Definitely. Okay. That is what I am. I am okay. Yes." I replied.

"Mhm. I believe you. Believe. That is what I am doing. Believing you. Yes." Shalnark mocked.

"Whatever. I'm bored." I complained.

"Weird, it almost seems like that's a personal problem." Shalnark replied.

"Killuaaaaa, I'm boreddddd." I whined.

"And I broke eighteen of my bones and ended up fainting due to blood loss yesterday. Now we both have personal problems to solve."

"Rude."

"Killua, how the fuck did you break eighteen bones?" Shalnark asked.

"Defenestrated myself to get away from a certain pedophile." Killua answered.

"I- I'm going to kill that fucking pedophile."

"It's not that big of deal. We were only on the fiftieth floor."

"The fiftieth what!? How is that not a big deal!?"

"I had my yo-yo on me."

"How the fuck does that change anything!?"

"Stop being so worried. It was only eighteen bones."

"You are going to give me a fucking heart attack one of these days."

"Mhm. Fucking old man."

"I'm only, like, twenty."

"That's what they all say."

"I feel like this a perfect time to say: I didn't know she was twelve!" I said.

"Can you literally only talk in vine references?" Shalnark asked.

"I may not be fluent in English, but I'm fucking fluent in vine!" I replied.

"What is wrong with you..." Shalnark mumbled. Would you like that in alphabetical order or-

"Do not answer that. I don't want to know." Shalnark added. Oh. Sad. I had a list and everything. (Sad autocorrected to Dad and I was like "Well yes, but actually no.")

"Aw man, I got my list out and everything." Killua complained.

"Creeper, Aww man."

"So we back in the mine, got our pick axe swinging from side to side."

"Side, side to side."

"This task a grueling one, hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night."

"Diamonds tonight."

"Heads up, you hear a sound, turn around and look up, total shock fills your body."

"Oh no it's you again."

"I could never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes."

"Eyes, eyes, eyes."

"'Cause baby tonight, the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again."