Chapter 06

"Even if the cost is my life.. Just come to me.."

Jungkook rubbed his nape, eyes were somewhere far away out of the balcony door.

The bathrobe was not enough to hide his chest, water drops were flowing along those muscles. He ruffled his wet hair when he heard the phone ringing. Those withered eyes were boring onto the screen.

"Hello"

"you missed it again"

"hmm"

jungkook hummed lazily.

"What was that jeon jungkook? You never missed even one"

"why did you call wooshik?"

Those words showed how annoying he was.

"You know him?"

Jungkook raised his brows.

"Who?"

"Kim Taehyung? The world wide super star"

'Kim Taehyung.."

Jungkook felt how goosebumps veil over his body.

"Or are you one of their crazy fanboys or something?"

"Shut up wooshik!"

Jungkook heard those giggles throughout the phone.

"It's hyung for you. Btw, He is beautiful. Isn't he?"

Jungkook sighed. Those breaths were more than heavy.

"You want me to help you kook?"

Those words were serious, more worrisome. Jungkook breathed deeply. Those eyes closed tightly, not letting well up with tears over again.

He knew he couldn't do this himself. He knew he couldn't harm Taehyung or any of his hyungs. He can never do that himself.

"They are flying to LA tomorrow morning"

wooshik sighed into those words.

"I'll finish it tomorrow then. I'll shoot him at the airport"

jungkook felt how his heart froze into those words. Fist tightened into the phone. Those closed eyes shivered, lips were bitten between his teeths until he felt the taste of blood.

"Don't worry too much okay? I'll complete the mission"

Jungkook heard the call disconnecting, yet he couldn't move even a bit. He felt like his body didn't have enough energy to move anymore. He sighed.

"I'll gladly die between your arms if you want"

Those words echoed all over Jungkook's mind.

The car was a mess itself. Those laughs echoed in it. Jimin pulled hoseok's hair out while all of them laughed at them.

Yoongi watched them lovingly, arm wrapped around Jimin's shoulder. Namjoon eyes jin when his eyes were on him too.

Jimin looked over his shoulder, those eyes found Taehyung on the back seat. He was silent all along, eyes boring over the glass. Those hands were tightly fist on his lap.

"Tae.."

Jimin raised his brows, a heavy breath freed from his lungs when the others did not hear him at all. He watched how his teary eyes kept boring onto the passing vehicles, those glances sharpened into each and every one who were in those vehicles. His jaw peered towards some cars.