Chapter 8

A/N: Here we go guys! Chapter 8! Will they make it to Regina's?

Chapter 8

"Ok, Kid, let's do this." Emma said, the next morning, as she and Henry embarked upon their trek across the forest on their quest to find Regina. The previous evening had been Emma's own brand of fairy tale, spending the time conversing with Snow White, Prince Charming and Henry. Although spending the evening in a castle, talking about curses and magic, had not been how Emma envisioned her first meeting with her parents.

"So, you totally met your parents. How does it feel?" Henry asked, as Emma checked the map that Snow had precisely drawn that would take them to Regina's castle.

"It was ok, I guess." Emma shrugged, adjusting the sword that was strapped to her hip.

"Just ok? When I met you, I almost peed my pants I was so excited. Give me more!" Henry said, nudging Emma's side.

"I dunno. It's weird." Emma said, looking down. "I guess it was way different than I always imagined it would be." Emma continued.

"Well, yeah! I can pretty much guarantee you never dreamed you would be in a magical realm, having dinner with Snow White and Prince Charming, who are also your parents." Henry said.

"That's the understatement of the century." Emma laughed, kicking a rock on the ground. "I dunno. They didn't believe us when we said who I was. It wasn't the same as if they knew. We were just new friends having dinner." Emma said, disappointed.

"Yeah. I can see that. But that just means when we break the second curse, you get to meet them all over again, and this time they'll DEFINITELY know who you are!" Henry said, with a smile.

"Well aren't we just Mister Positivity!" Emma chuckled. "Speaking of which, how the hell are we going to break this curse?" Emma asked.

"I have no idea. This is going to be tricky." Henry said.

"How do I kiss a woman who could kill me without even touching me?" Emma signed. Henry shrugged. "You're no help." Emma laughed, as the sounds of horse hooves quickly approached from behind them. Before they realized there was anyone coming, a horse carrying a guard dressed in black came barreling full force towards the travelers, followed shortly by a black horse drawn carriage, with three more riders behind it. At the last moment, Emma shoved Henry off the road as the rider came to a sudden halt. Immediately dismounting from his horse, the rider approached Emma, swiftly punching her in the face, causing her to fall into a puddle.

"Seriously dude?" Emma said, picking herself up off the ground, wiping blood from the cut on her lip, as the black carriage came to a halt, angering the passenger inside. "What the fuck???" Emma screamed, loud enough for all to hear.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS???" Screamed the woman inside the carriage, as the door swung open. The rider immediately ran to the door to assist the woman as she jumped out.

"That guy just came up and punched me in the...OH SHIT!" Emma said, jaw wide open, while she reached out for Henry.

"Is that anyway to speak to royalty, peasant?" The Evil Queen growled, anger filling her eyes. "On your knees!"

"R-Regina?" Emma stuttered, still in shock in seeing Regina dressed this way, with so much rage and anger in her eyes.

"That's a bit informal, wouldn't you say? Show some respect. It's Your Majesty! Now, I believe I said, On Your KNEES!" The Evil Queen said, and with a flick of her wrist, Emma was pulled down by an unseen force, falling to her knees. "That's what I thought." The Evil Queen laughed. The tone of her voice was one that neither Henry nor Emma had ever heard come from Regina's lips.

True Love Conquers Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें