Determined

Ripple still hugs him keeping her tight grip on him dedede pats her head and places her down.
They walk back to cappie town " cappies" he grabs all of there attention "I wanna help get ripple home" everyone smiles at this "I wanna help her and her family get home" everyone looks at Kirby he nods with a determined "poyo" meta knight walks to the crowd " well we will end a ship lucky I don't mind using the halberd 2.0 you know what happened Kirby" he giggles as meta knight sights " I even payed the mortgage for that" ripple stands up lets do this over the tow days everyone got ready to fight and save her home getting weapons and food ripple was ready she wasn't afraid any more the day came and they flew into a darkened planet ripple star the planet looking in the shape of a heart cracked like a broken heart they fly down the land looking like a waste land they fight black blob like creatures dedede hitting them with his hammer and escargoon with a frying pan it's super effective!
They continued and go into the castle every one ready for the battle they barge in to see a piles of black slime they all start to move and join together into a giant white blob with a red eye and wings Kirby gets up and starts fighting the beast but gets sucked in they all gasp but ripple runs jumping head first she Opens her eyes to see Kirby instead of pink gray she runs to him picking him up but a voice it sound like her grandmother she turns around and it starts to say " you have always been a failure not Abel to rule" ripple starts to say " no I am not I am a great queen" the demonic grandmother laughs " but you never confessed your feelings" ripple stands shocked " I haven't not yet but I will and I am not afraid"! She runs towards the demonic grandmother and stabs her she screams and a blast of light crossing over ripple fixing its horrific state to the beautiful kingdom it was everyone cheering as ripple came out with Kirby jumping she runs to dedede and kisses him she pulls away " I love you" dedede screams with happiness twirling her around in happiness " I LUV YA TOO YA LITTEL PIXIE"
Harmony has been restored to these worlds and the tow planets decided to come together to make a new world for fairies and cappies.
THE END