"demon.."

"Chesters pov"

I woke up and decided to say good morning to Parker I walked to his room and knocked cause I knew he'd be up.. but no answer

"Ches" Hm.. he must be asleep still.. weird. I'll just go get some breakfast!"

I walked downstairs and make me some toast, crispy but not burnt. I went to the dining table and then sat down, I turned on the TV and just watched Avatar (because I'm in love with that movie 😍😍) but then I heard some.. noises.. I think it was coming from outside, I went to the front door and opened it slightly and I peeked out of it.. I saw Parker! But he wasn't normal..

"Ches" hey Parker..

After I open the door fully I looked up at him and he had.. HORNS?!

"Ches" p-parker you have..
"Park" horns, yeah. I know just move..
"Ches" but Parker-

All of a sudden I felt something wrap around my body I looked down and I saw.. a tail?! Before I knew it.. it lifted me up and moved me to the side. Then Parker walked in and went up to his room and slammed the door shut. I kind of flinched at that..

"Ches" why did he have horns and a tail..?

I sat down on the couch and just continued watching Avatar.. couple hours later Parker came down I didn't even realize he came down because the stairs were behind the couch so I couldn't see him.

"Park" Chester.
I flinched. And then looked at him.
"Ches" y-yes??
"Park" can I have a.. hug?..
"Ches" oh! Yeah.

I got up and walked over to him as soon as I got over there he hugged me.

"Ches" woah-
"Park" shut up..

After he said that he tightened his grip.

"Ches" p-parker.. can I ask you why and how you got horns in a tail..?
"Park" I'll tell you.. later.

I close my eyes for a second and then he picked me up

"Ches" P-PARKER-
"Park" bro shut up..

Parker carry me up to his room then placed me on his bed, then he got on the bed with me he wrapped his tail around me and we just cuddled for the night..

Hey guys what's up! I know this was short... but Parker is going to be a demon for probably the rest of this story like the whole entire book I don't know how to explain it💀. I had no idea for this I just wanted to post so y'all didn't get mad at me😭😭 anyway cya!