"strangers to friends.."

*parker was getting ready to go get some coffee he went down stairs and then went outside and got in his car and started it and left.* "Time skip"
"Hmmm what coffee do I want.?" Parker said.
*After he said that he felt a small bump on his back and turns around and looks at a cute guy. He had sunglasses on and blonde hair.* "I'm so s-sorry" the boy said with a Shakey voice. "It's fine" Parker said.
"I'm chester." He said. *Parker smiled* "I'm Parker." *Chester smiled back* "can I have your number?" Chester asked. "Yeah it's (number)" *chester puts it in his phone* "ty. I have to go now!" *Chester runs off waving back at Parker* "he's cute.. WHAT THE FU-

(Time skip)

(Parkers phone vibrated)
Hm? (Parker looks at his phone.. it was a text message from Chester!)
C: hey Parker!!
P: what's up Chester?
C: I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up..?
P: sure! What place and time?
C: at 4:00? And at the park.
P: alright! Cya soon
C: ok! Cya

(Parker got ready and went downstairs and got in his car and started diving)

(Time skip bc I'm lazy 😃✋)

(Parker gets out of the car and starts walking up to the park. He gets up there and sees Chester, so he decides to sneak up on him)

Boo! (Parker scares chester)
AH! Oh, it's just you Parker. You scared me half to death. (Chester says)
Sorry man (Parker says)
It's fine. But I'm happy to see you! (Chester says)
Same, what do you want to do? (Parker says)
Uh I don't know. (Chester says)

(Parker laughs and grabs Chesters wrist and takes them to a bench to sit down, they both sit down on the bench and they start to talk more lmao)

(Time skip)

(It starts to get late)

Hey Parker.. (chester says)
What's up? (Parker says)
Uh.. it's getting kind of late so.. (chester says)
Soo? (Parker says)
C-can I stay at your house tonight.. my house is really far away f-from here.. and I walked.. (Chester says)
Of course! (Parker says)
Thank you Parker!! (Chester says)

(Chester hugs him as Parker hugs him back)

God he's to cute... (Parker thinks to himself)

(Chester's pov because it's only been Parker's pov 😃✋)

I hugged Parker because I because I felt my face starting to warm up which means I was starting to blush, he was really warm.. I think I'm developing a crush on him. I don't know tho. I mean my heart starts racing when I'm around him and my face starts to warm up when he texts me so I think I kind of do.. BUT. I don't know what his sexuality is.. and I don't think he will like me back..

(Time skip to where they are at Parker's house bc I'm LAZYYYYYY)

(Parker puts on a movie Chester didn't know it was scary and Chester HATES scary movies)

Parker.. what kind of movie is this.. (Chester says)
Well-

(Parker went to speak but got cut off by a jump scare in the movie. As soon as that happened Chester clung right on to Parker)

o-oh my god I'm so s-sorry! (Chester says)
It's fine (Parker says)

(Chester goes to get up but can't because Parker that was asleep was holding on to him close)

Uhm.. what do I do... Eh whatever

(Chester says as he snuggled up to Parkers chest)

HEY GUYS! I finally finished this part. Some things are misspelled in this story probably I don't know cuz I don't really check my words but if they are just comment and I will fix it but I'm pretty busy and it's 3:30 AM and I'm really tired so I'm probably going to make the part tomorrow or on the weekend I don't know yet so have a good day or night and I am going to sleep lmao 😃👍