♥︎☾︎ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣☽︎♥︎

Teachers pet

She was really tired. Crying on her bed. Hands on her knees trying to calm her self down. But she couldn't. The thoughts on her head were going beyond reality.

She suddenly heard her mother walking up stairs. She quickly covered herself with her blanket and wiped her tears off her face. She tried her best to pretend that she was asleep.

At least she was good enough to be a liar. A little liar that could do so many bad things. She would even convince the police that she wasn't a murder. Even though she would be.

She just had this useless talent. At least she could get away from her responsibilities for a little bit before breaking down to tears again.

After Mafuyus mother left mafuyu continued crying. She opened her phone to see some unseen messages from an unknown person. He had send pictures.

She knew that she shouldn't click on the profile and see whatever he or she had send. But she was in despair right now so she just clicked. What she saw left her speechless.

Her heart skipping multiple beats. She was feeling dizzy. The room suddenly felt hot. The air was heavy and she couldn't breath well. She knew that she was going to collapse.

So she just made sure to delete everything suspicious in her phone before yelling for her mother and closing her eyes to finally find peace.

.

.

.

She will die right?

.

.

.

If she didn't that would be...

.

.

.

.

Embarrassing...

.

.

.

It was.

~~~~

The pictures kept flashing on her head. Making her peaceful sleep to become rough, painful. She hated all those mixed feelings that were keeping her awake.

Her body was cold. Even though she wasn't awake. To see or feel it. She just..

Knew it.

.

.

.

The pictures

.

.

.

Her being..

.

.

.

Naked..

.

.

.

Her chest was exposed. It looked like it was taken during gym. Others were taken during her change of clothes in the changing room.

Why would anyone do that? The thing that trigger her the most was the fact that the guy asked for a crazy amount of money. Well her parents could afford it but.. its like the guy knew mafuyu a bit too well.