♥︎☾︎ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠☽︎♥︎

Love me like you do

Feelings.. something that only a human could understand but also get in despair cause of these..

These feeling that made everything good or bad depending on the person you are with. Or even better when you are alone. Your own brain creates lies.

Lies to give you happiness or sadness. Cause you dont go out to meet new people. You hate going out. You hate the sunlight.

Just like...

.

.

.

.

.

Kanade...

The girl that would literally give her life for her. Composing songs for her, pressuring herself.

Spending hours on the computer filled with melodies, lyrics and much more. She worked every day and night for her. She couldn't understand why.

Why did she care so much for her?

She was just a normal average girl. There was nothing special for her. Only lies. Lies that made her throw up every so often.

Noticing how sweet she was staring at her, the little sparkles that formed into her greyish relaxing eyes that made her melt. Her heart was racing. Cheeks had taken a pinkish color.

"Mafuyu.. i will keep composing songs for you, even if you give up, i will be still here, writing songs until you feel like your self again, or even better, find your real self okay?"

"I-i"
.

You mess up.

.

.

Composing...

.

Finding my self

.

.

Help

.

.

.

Songs..

.

.

I hate my self so much.. thats what mafuyu wanted to tell kanade. Cry on her shoulder. She seemed like a person that could understand.

But something was bothering her, stopping her from doing it. She cant. And doesn't know why. Or maybe she does. But she doesn't want to admin it.

She cant admin it.

.

.

That

.

.

Kanade

.

Has a harder life than her

.

.

No, no thats not true. She is the one that suffers from suicidal thoughts. Nobody cares about her. She hates everyone. Her parents are her leaders. Her mother is...... Being the one that.

Controls that marionette..

But kanade..

Kanade has no parents at all. She must be happy right? Not having to be a good student, dress up beautifully, eating healthy, joining clubs you hate, smiling when you wanna cry.