Ugh

I laid in my bed listening to yet another argument Mom started with Dad. It's 8 am and I just quit my late night job so I could sleep in. Also, to get a better job, but mostly to sleep in.

"Why can't you just be supportive, Stella?" Dad asks as I hear him let out a shakey breath.

I frowned knowing that Mom was making him cry.

"Why do you care for my support? I don't think you should have another side project! Especially not another store, Balthazar!" Mom yelled as I rolled my eyes.

Dad had one store a year ago, why can't he have another?

"Why not?" Dad asks as he lets out a small breath.

"Because, I just don't want to waste anymore money on another one of your projects." Mom groans as I sigh.

"Fine." Dad sighs as I frowned again.

I put on one of Dad's hoodies and a pair of sweatpants I stole from him then I go downstairs. I see Mom closing the door after she walked outside and I see my 6'4, heavily tattooed, metal head Dad leaning against the counter, crying.

"Dad, it's ok." I say as I hug him making him hug me back.

"I'm gonna start the store anyways." Dad whispers making us chuckle.

"Good." I smile as he kisses the top of my head.

After a few minutes of Dad wiping his tears and sniffling, he smiles at me.

"Do you wanna go get a tattoo with me?" Dad asks making me grin.

"Yes!" I grin as he chuckles.

"Alright, let's go get dressed then." Dad smiles as we go upstairs.

I pull out a shirt Dad bought me, a pair of studded and ripped black jeans, a studded belt, and black combat boots.

I look in my full body mirror and look at my piercings and tattoos, then I grab my phone and wallet

I look in my full body mirror and look at my piercings and tattoos, then I grab my phone and wallet. I walk out and see Dad walking downstairs. I follow him down and stand there until he sees me.

"Jesus! You scared me, Raven!" Dad holds his chest as we laugh.

"I'm sorry, Dad." I apologize as he hugs me.

"Thanks for apologizing." Dad chuckles as I laugh.

"Of course." I smile as he smiles back.

Dad was wearing a shirt that has the logo for a band that I forgot, a pair of baggy army print pants I bought him, a pair of old black shoes he loves, a black beanie, sunglasses, headphones, and a bracelet.

Dad wore the headphones because he actually uses them a lot when we're out

"Wait, I want you to wear something. It'll look nice with your black hair." Dad smiles excitedly as he runs upstairs making me chuckle.

Dad comes back downstairs with a black cowboy hat.

"You know I don't really wear hats, Dad." I chuckle as he chuckles.

"It'll look nice, plus you loved this hat when you were a baby." Dad smiles as I nod.

"I really did." I chuckle as Dad nods and places it on my head, adjusting it a bit.

"See, you still look beautiful, honey!" Dad smiles as I chuckle.

"Thanks, Dad." I smile as I check myself in the mirror finding it's a nice addition to my outfit.

"Ok, now let's get some tattoos." Dad grins as I chuckle and he grabs the keys to his car.

We get in the car and Dad turns on Motionless In White, a band we both love.

"I have some news for you." Dad grins as he turns down 'Final Dictvm'.

"What is it?" I ask excitedly as Dad chuckles.

"We're gonna be meeting Motionless In White tomorrow!" Dad exclaims as we both scream.

"That is so cool!" I grin as Dad nods.

"I've been waiting to tell you for so fucking long and now I got to!" Dad grins as we both laugh excitedly.

"This is going to be one of the best nights of our lives!" I grin as Dad cheers loudly making us laugh.

We go to the tattoo parlor and I find out this was a planned thing. Dad's best friend, Evan, was tattooing us and we were getting lyrics we both really loved. I was getting "If you mean it, You'll make it." and Dad was getting "The monster you've made is wearing the crown, I'll be the king and you'll be the clown, I'll take the blame, Parade it around, You've made me the villain you can't live without.". Me and Dad have been meaning to get these tattoos for a long time, but Mom always said no. We got the tattoos down and Dad paid then I took us out to lunch.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I smile as Dad nods.

"I know! We're gonna have the best nights of our lives." Dad grins as we chuckle.

We continue to talk about meeting the band and how cool it will be then we spend sometime going to the store for concert outfits. Once we get home, we see Mom sitting on the couch looking angry when we walked in.

"Where were you?" Mom ask as Dad looks at her confused.

"We got tattoos, why?" Dad asks as Mom sighs.

"Whatever." Mom groans as she gets up and walks into her office.

Me and Dad look at each other and shrug then we go on the TV.