The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of The Unicorn Part 1

Disclaimer: I. OWN. NOTHING.

The man turned to his desk, meddled with the devices a little, and the screen lit up:

The screen showed an old street-market; dozens of people passed between the many stands that displayed various items for sale.

"Why is everything so... backwards?" asked Yang.
"Technology evolved a bit slower in this world," said the man. "Now, shhh!"

The camera panned to a small white dog that made his way through the crowd. Suddenly, a voice called out.
"Come, Snowey!" the voice said, and the little dog rushed to his owner.
The camera rose and showed his face: He was a young man, in his mid twenties seemingly. He had dark hair, freckled tan skin, and hazel eyes of green and gold.

"Oscar?!" cried everyone in shock.
Jaune screamed in panic: "The multiverse is real! He wasn't messing with us - AAAH!!!"
"Control yourselves!" shouted the man. "I'm trying to focus!"

He typed rapidly on a keypad and followed movements on one of the computer's screens. Suddenly, he reached to the side of the desk and extended a metal antenna upwards, then he turned to slam a big button with his fist several times, typed a few more times, and slammed the button again.
He stood up and lifted his arms.
"Yes! Who's the Lord?" he cried victoriously.

Ruby and her friends stared at him weirdly.
"What the heck did you just do?" asked Nora.
"I'll explain later," he said and sat once again.
The party turned to the screen, still shocked that they were looking into another universe.

Oscar walked through the crowd with his hands in the pockets of a long, green wind coat with his dog in tow.
Oscar suddenly paused, as he noticed two red haired men with bowler hats standing before a stand.

"It can't be," muttered Ruby, hoping neither of those men was who she thought he was.

"Why," said Oscar. "There are Roman and Romane."
Oscar approached the Torchwick twins who were examining a variety of different walking canes.
"Hello!" said Oscar to them. "How are you?"
The Torchwicks turned to him.

"ROMAN TORCHWICK?!" shouted team RWBY in surprised unison.
"And Romane Torchwick?!" added Yang.
"The criminal you used to beat back in Beacon?" asked Nora.
"It's OK," said the man, not taking his eyes of the computer.
"What has Oscar got to do with him?!" asked Yang.
"It's OK I'm telling you!" yelled the man, slamming on the big button again.

"Look who's here!" said Roman.
"Oscar!" said Romane.
"What are you doing here?" asked Oscar. "Looking for bargains?"
Roman leaned close. "Sh! ...Highly confidential!" he whispered. "Special operation: Pickpockets."
"But it didn't stop us from finding this job-lot of walking sticks," added Romane happily, holding onto the canes.

"The scum!" spat Weiss. "Coming to the market to steal from people and chatting about it without a shred of shame!"
"No," said the man, perhaps a little too weakly.
"Oscar is a criminal here?!" cried Ruby in disbelief.
"No!" repeated the man louder. "Neither of them is a criminal! Roman and Romane are detectives!"
"No way!" said Ruby.
"Yes way!" said the man. "The multiverse is all about possibilities. Your universe had a criminal Roman, this one has a detective Roman! And a detective Romane, for that matter!"

The Torchwicks turned to the man at the stand.
"How much?" asked Roman.
"Eight Lien for the lot," said the man.
"Six Lien," said Roman.
"Seven..." said the man. "But I'm robbin' myself..."
Roman turned to Oscar as he sent his hand into pocket of his jacket. "See?" he said. "You've always got to haggle a bit, here."
Suddenly, Roman paused, and his face wore a confused expression. He took his hand out of his jacket and searched its other side. His confusion turned into fright. "My wallet's been stolen!" he cried as he groped his sides.