♥︎☾︎ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖☽︎♥︎

{Weak}

*Asahina Mafuyu, a perfect girl, with a perfect life. Thats what everyone thought, even her own parents. And nobody knew how much she was suffering... Not even her 'real' friends*

"MIKU! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

"M-mafuyu.."

"I DON'T WANNA GO BACK THERE..! I DON'T WANNA GO TO THAT MEDICAL SCHOOL!"

"Ah.. d-do you need.. a hug?"

"I DON'T KNOW?! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE!! I-I JUST WANT TO DISAPPEAR FOR EVER!"

Mafuyu placed her hands on her hair pulling it off, trying to calm down herself. She couldn't do anything now. Miku was speechless. Scared. Worried. She didn't know how to help her beloved friends.

Mafuyu couldn't get helped anymore with Kanade's songs. Every time she heard them it made her throw up, even though most of the lyrics were exactly how she felt..

She didn't want to admit anything. Her heart falling apart. Blood was running down her hands giving the sekai a bit more color. Making miku more horrified.

But sadly she promised to act normal among the others. It was their little secret. Even though Mafuyu was hurting her self. Trying to keep up with her life.

School, stress, parents, future, lyrics.

Everything was so overwhelming that she didn't even know the date or the time anymore. Her dreams were oy nightmares of her getting yelled by people she tried to be perfect.

"M-MIKU!!"

"Mafuyu.."

Miku got closer to her with every second that passed. She was afraid that Mafuyu would turn her back to her too. She was the one that created the sekai, so if she just..

Forgot about her, this sekai would disappear.

Mafuyu continuing crying her eyes out, blood stains were placed on her beautiful black dress that she was wearing.

Her face was red, eyes dead, like always. No emotion in them. She didn't know what it meant to be alive. She didn't know why people needed to live, she couldn't understand what others enjoyed in this stupid thing that is called "life".

After a couple of minutes Miku was finally beside her. Hugging her tight, making her own pale white dress red. She looked like a serial killer.

No emotion, blood all over her, no words to speak up for herself. Just like mafuyu. The only difference that they had was.. that Miku looked like a serial killer, trying to kill others, while Mafuyu...

Wanted to kill herself.

~~~~

Miku didn't know how many seconds, minutes, days or even weeks had passed since Mafuyu lost hope again. She had made a new form of her 'fake smile' that all of her friends believed.

The ones that were more worried were Kanade and Emu.

Emu..

She is beautiful young girl, that always tried making mafuyu smile. No matter what. She knew and still does, that mafuyu Isn't happy. But she doesn't know how to fix this problem.

All of the times she said silly things just to find how mafuyu's real smile is made her chest warm.

Mafuyu really adored her. Her pinkish hair and childish character made her cheeks warm. She was thinking of her whenever one of her classmates tried to make a joke with her.