as long as we're connected

A giant gasp of air came out of Alan when he first opened his eyes, when Pnomal saw that he woke up, he knew his job was done, and figured that Alan didn't want to see him, so he said "I'll leave, I just want you to know that only eight potions are left to protect this area, so you have about two hours to get up and leave" then he wasted no time and immediately flew off.

Alan took some time to understand what happened to him, he finally realised that when living a bad experience and thinking about it for the next few weeks or even months, we usually get angry at ourselves for constantly thinking about it, and we tend to try and shut the thought up and bury it, but the thought is still alive, it will climb through the dirt it got buried in, it will keep looming, and the more you force yourself not to think about it, the more you will. The answer is to make peace with your brain, after all you both are one, allow yourself to think, allow the thought to linger around for however long it wants to stay, and you'll find out that it will never overstay its welcome, and your mind will clear up just like a sky after a thunderstorm.

"The only way for me to achieve peace within myself at Gwaxyguen, is if I reflect on everything I regretted doing here, and it's one thing only" Alan took a meditation position, and he started remembering how he turned his back on the Tribakwiyans, then he remembered the last memory of himself on the island, where he escaped to the waters. Weirdly enough, his remembering didn't stop there, he was now up in the sky, looking at Tribalchotomous, he was looking at Tribakwiyan citizens being tortured and humiliated, their homes being destroyed, their children dying of how bad they're being mistreated, and their adults being chained to cold empty underground cells. The last thing he saw, was a vision of the three elders, Quintria, Turbia, and Valenzia, still in that hole he put them in with his own magic, magic that they taught him. He felt extremely bad, but decided to make peace with his past actions, he did wrong but he promised himself to go back, and he was not breaking that promise, he let the guilt drop, and when he snapped back to the present, he realised that he was seeing the current state of the Island, then it donned on him, him being able to visit all islands meant there was no water limit to his Gwantavision, Gwantavision that he just performed.

"congratulations Alan, you just performed Gwantavision.

-Okko..where, where are you? I don't see you

-my spirit is here, I'm not.

-I thought...I thought Gwantavision only gave you a pair of eyes to use

-well, just how you were told that when in Gwantavision you can't move and I showed you that you could, you were also told that you can't talk, but you can. Alan, isn't Nyangotrama the Island you stayed in for the longest?

-yes actually, double the time of Tribalchotomous, and way more than the rest.

-that's because Gwantavision is hard, really hard, it took you three islands to just get the hang of DCM, but Gwantavision is no walk in the park either, you just unlocked it, it will be some time before you master it, did most Artelys still haven't, except a few who recognised the true potential of their abilities.

-so Gwantavision is basically free teleportation?

-well, not quite. Your spirit is transported, sure you can see and talk, but your body is at its most vulnerable when your spirit is outside of it, and so is your spirit. Your body is unconscious and defenseless, if your body gets attacked when in Gwantavision, you won't be able to tell, if you die your spirit will just suddenly perish, and your spirit is also vulnerable, because when in Gwantavision, you cannot use magic, the spirit holds the magic but the body is the portal through which it gets translated from energy to something material, and if you come across someone that knows how to touch the spirits and see them, they have the ability to harm you, and you can't use any magic to defend yourself"

Alan tried to terraform but he couldn't

"Hey Okko, I can't terraform

-yes Alan, I am aware, Velta can only do Gwantavision for now, your crown chakra has opened greatly, not totally, but enough, and your third eye chakra hasn't done as much progress. You have stayed enough in Nyangotrama, it is time for you to sail to your next destination, the Touh island, and meet the Osors and the Meskyors.

-so...this is goodbye?

-indeed Alan, it is.

-without even seeing you?

-you are talking to me, you are sensing my presence, you saw me for the last time three days ago, and you're talking to me for one last time now. Don't worry Alan, I may not be with you body-wise, but I will forever be in your memories and with your spirit, I will remember you, and you will remember me. Good luck Alan, and good luck Velta, may you both reconnect in Touh".

And with that, Okko returned to his body, Alan went to say goodbye to everyone before he left, he started with Pnomal

"Hey..I know this is uncomfortable for the both of us, giving what happened in the past, but I wanted to say that I don't hate you, I've always despised your behaviour, not you as an Artely, and I know it's just your previous unhealed wounds bleeding onto others, it's not who you really are. Take care of yourself Pnomal, and I hope you heal some day"

Pnomal rushed and gave Alan a big hug, and he sobbed "the only person I wever cared about and felt comfortable appearing vulnerable to was Ivergloom, losing him meant losing the only living part of me that's left, after that all that'll be left is a cold blob of flesh that functions with zero display of emotion, living a meaningless life awaiting a sad inevitable doom, I loved him, but I loved him like a hostage, I got too protective, and I hurt him and you when what I was trying to do was provide protection, thank you Alan, I wish saying sorry could change the past.-it may not change the past, but it does change the future. Apology accepted Pnomal, take care of your cousin, and I wish you a delightful healing journey, I will not forget you.

-before you go, I want you to have this"

Pnomal gave Alan a woven vest with lots of inside pockets, each pocket held two glass tubes of the same kind and they were all labeled.

"In here there are two Jyppal potions

...

11- Jyppal: Toslup vines

Jyppal exists in 2 forms: Jyppalg and Juppalr, they both exist within the Jyppal potion simultaneously, when you first sprinkle the potion at a person they only receive Jyppalg, the next person or people touched by the potion receive the Jyppalr, any pain felt by the Jyppalg individual will be felt by the Jyppalr holders. Effects wear off after a day.

...

Two bloody moon Zancore potions, we told you about them before, but in case you forgot I wrote the effects, they make you able to control someone's body