Her...

*OPRAH'S POV*
I look over to the bay in complete distraught. Standing in the waters was no-one other than Lisa from the kpop girl group, Blackpink.

 Standing in the waters was no-one other than Lisa from the kpop girl group, Blackpink

That's when I started to hear it. Lisa started to sing "Kill This Love," The music was increasing the closer she got. I had to think quickly, I needed to run.

And before I knew it, Millie, Wendy, and Dua Lipa, had already left my house.

I started running full force towards the first house I could find. That was when I saw a beautiful pink haired women in the distance. I started desperately waving my hands in hope of being noticed.
"HELP ME PLEASE!!" I screamed out to the pink haired woman. And the closer I got... the more I realized that the pink haired woman was in fact not a woman.
"Who is that?" I thought to myself. That was when it hit me.

I was running full force towards the home of famous makeup artist Jeffree Starr. Unfortunately, he was sunbathing completely unclothed. But in that moment, I couldn't care any less.

Jeffree quickly stood up without a care in the world. He noticed my face and immediately started to take instagram photos. "Not now buddy!" I exclaimed as I grabbed Jeffree's arm. Was I seriously dragging Jeffree Starr to help me find safety? Yes. I needed to do anything to survive this horror.

Suddenly, Jeffree stopped me in my tracks. "What the hell are you doing, girl!?" I quickly slapped him across the face. "LOOK TOWARDS THE SEA DUMBASS."
Jeffree screeched. "GET TO MY BASEMENT, QUICKLY." "IT WILL BE SAFE."
I agreed.

When we got to the basement. My nostrils were greeted by the stench of dog piss. "Ew what the fuck Jeffree." I said while pinching my nose. "What smells like dog piss?"
Jeffree looks at me confused. "Dog piss..?" "I- i didn't bring my dogs."
Both of our faces dropped in fear.
"W-what do you mean?" I was trembling.
The ground started shaking. And a loud giggle was coming from the wine cellar.
The thuds were getting closer.. and closer..

Then the lights went out. It got dark.