Millie's unexpected return

Tuesday, May 10th.

*A week after the Will Byers and Oprah meetup.*

Millies pov:

I look across the glimmering bay with my 20/20 vision.. (What is that) I say to myself. (Is that..) "JEFFREE STAR!?!" I screamed. Oprah looks at me like I'm mental.

I run into Oprah's house and take a pair of her binoculars

I run into Oprah's house and take a pair of her binoculars. I run back out to look across the bay with the binoculars. I was clenching the binoculars so tight they were about to break. The binoculars were slowly slipping out of my hand. I tried to grip onto them as tightly as I could, but my palms were just too sweaty, so I wiped my warm, sweaty hands on my shirt. I skimmed throughout the land to finally find Jeffree Star sunbathing 100% unclothed. I was shocked. So I ran back into Oprah's glorious casa.

Soon after, a bird shits on Oprah's expensive Gucci slippers. I wanted to laugh, but I knew if I did, it wouldn't end well. So in response I just shrugged and turned back to watch Jeffree. In all actuality, I was just looking for an excuse to get out of Oprah's prescense.

A little while later, Oprah and I decided to head inside and start our meeting. Oprah took a seat on the couch next to me, ready to discuss business. Then all the sudden there is a knock at the door. Oprah sighed before standing up with an annoyed expression on her face. Oprah opened the door to see Dua Lipa. Oprah was flabbergasted at the sight. Of course, Oprah let Dua Lipa in and Dua Lipa sat right next to me. "Oh my lord, you're Millie Bobby Brown" said Dua in shock.

"I love your show Strange Timers!" Dua says to me. In confusion I reply "Um thanks.." while awkwardly turning to Oprah hoping she corrects Dua's mistake. At this point I was forcing a smile to form on my face.

As Oprah continues to blush in the corner, the door busts open. "DULA PEEP?!?!?" A voice exclaimed. Oprah did the nae nae for a split second. I think...? Not soon after, I realized that the woman who burst the door down, was no other than Wendy Williams!

"I'd LOVE to have you on my show!" Wendy tells Dua.

I saw Dua's face start to cringe as Wendy was jumping around excitedly. Oprah was clicking her teeth. I could tell that she was annoyed with this woman. I mean, who wouldn't be? We were discussing business, and Oprah's rival host walks in.

"I'm done here." I'm not ammused. She flew me out to Florida to discuss OUR plans. I'M supposed to be on HER show, not that skank... What is she doing here anyways? I scoffed.
"So about that project..." I sighed in frustration. "Are we still pushing through with our plans?"

I look back up at Oprah and she seemed to be calmed down. Good. Before my brain could process a single word that Oprah was saying, I dozed off.

(Where the hell is Will right now??) I wonder to myself. (I thought Oprah said he was here last week..)

Snap back to reality, Millz..

Dua has been talking about some sort of collaboration which she seems to be doing with Beyonce for a bit now.

Pshh, as if she could ever meet Beyonce's standards. That's like putting me and Jimmy Fallon into one room. One of us would stand out more. And between the two of us, it would obviously be me.

"I doubt you'd even get the chance to look Beyonce in the eyes." Yeah, my pettiness was starting to show big time.

"We'll just have to see about that..." Dua smirks.

That's when I realize that Wendy was missing from the room. I mean, I'm not complaining. When did she leave though?

I clenched my butt cheeks in fear. The thought of Wendy doing a collaboration with the three of us sends shivers down my spine. That will never be happening.

Suddenly, the room went silent. The sea levels were rising...

Story credits:

-Me

-Nic

Thanks for the help!