4- Multi Ghoul

Her eyes locked onto a black mask. "I didn't mean to scare you." The ghoulette chuckled as she retracted her hand. Yn studied her silver eyes behind the mask.

Her gazed caught then onto a figure behind the ghoulette. He walked over, smiling behind the black of his helmet. His golden eyes shined brightly behind the tinted goggles. "Sorry we're late, beautiful. It seems we just got caught up in time," he said flirtatiously as he winked.

Yn let out a small nervous laugh. "It's okay," she muttered. They began walking down the hall, Yn in between the ghoul and ghoulette. "You guys must be busy all the time, huh?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow at them. "I mean, so far, it seems like Sister Imperator has you run around to do things for her," she added.

Both of them chuckled at her. "It's not always like this, believe it or not. It's just that we don't get newcomers that often," the male stated. All of a sudden, he stopped walking. Yn and the ghoulette paused and looked back at him. "I'm Swiss by the way," he said finally, smiling brightly.

Yn laugher and the ghoulette gasped. "That's right. I'm Cirrus!" She happily told Yn. Their blinding smiles made Yn blush.

She slowly cleared her throat. "My name is Yn. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself." She chuckled. Soon enough, they were at her room. Cirrus opened the door for her with the key from Yn's hand. "Thanks," the girl muttered as she was handed back her key.

Cirrus glanced around the hallway. "I should be going. I'll see you later, Yn!" She exclaimed in a sweet tone.

Yn tilted her head, but nodded anyways. "Bye Cirrus!" She waved as the ghoulette began making her way down the corridor. She walked into the room and looked around, putting the book on a desk. "Wow," she said breathily.

She jumped as she heard a chuckle behind her and she turned around. "You like it?" Swiss asked with a small smirk gracing his features.

Yn giggled. "I thought you left," she stated, twisting her hair.

Swiss laughed again. "Nope, still here," he joked. He looked into her eyed, his golden irises seemingly glowing alight. "You got a tour of this place, right?" He asked and Yn nodded. He clicked his tongue. "Bummer. I was hoping for some excuse to stay with you longer." He flirted.

Yn blushed and her mouth opened in surprise. It took her a moment before she swallowed. "You can stay if you'd like. Though, you might get bored, i was just going to read a bit of this." She motioned towards the book.

Swiss grinned, his white teeth brightening the room. "I'll join you!" He quickly replied, making Yn chuckle. Swiss walked over after closing the room door. Yn picked up the book and sat on the bed against the headboard. She patted the spot beside her and Swiss sat down. She opened the book and began flipping through the pages.

~•~

"No way! Fire ghouls are actually sensitive to water?!" Yn exclaimed in surprise. Swiss laughed and nodded. "You would think that it wouldn't be that bad, like the fire and water would cancel each other out," she said, making weird hand motions.

Swiss chuckled at her. "Yeah, but unfortunately, that's not how it works," he replied. He tugged on the book and turned the page.

Yn then looked at him. "Wait... so does that mean that Sodo doesn't... you know, shower?" She asked, a disgusted face etching onto her. Swiss smirked, but didn't answer. "SWISS! Please tell me he bathes!!" She begged, getting more grossed out by the second. Swiss laughed and Yn finally gasped. "Gross!!" She shouted, throwing a pillow at him. She groaned.

Swiss pulled the pillow from his face, smiling. "Keep reading." He said in a pouty voice. Yn rolled her eyes and continued.

She mumbled the words as she went. "Hey, what type of ghoul are you anyways?" She inquired, glancing at him. He hummed and shuffled over. He slid his hand down the page before stopping at a subtitle. "Multi-Ghouls" it read. Yn quirked a brow. "Multi-ghoul? What does that mean?" She asked confusedly.

Swiss huffed and nudged her. "Just read." He chuckled. Yn pouted, but continued to read anyways.