Chapter 1

Year 756 of the Imperial Calendar. Another new year for the great Empire of Tiaran. And another life was born. A prophecy was brought down in the Holy Temple.

"Such precious baby shall be named Heaven."

"A— A prophecy! A child of God was born this day!  a child named from the heavens will brought eternal peace to those who believe!"

Year 771 of the Imperial Calendar. New year, another year was added to Heaven's life.

It is also the day of the prophecy to be brought up to light.

Heaven is a child with no surname since her mother's a commoner who died from giving birth to her. So she grew up to an orphanage.

She was nicknamed as the angel of the orphanage because of her gentle demeanor and is naturally kind. She doesn't have any flaw (as it should) as she's naturally beautiful.

"Sister Heaven's washing dishes but even so, she still looked like an angel. When I grow up, I wanna be like her!" The young child named Paula said while daydreaming how it would be.

"You can't, you're too ugly." Ken said while grinning at her.

"You-!" And they started hitting each other.

"Now, now. That's enough."

"Hmph!"

Heaven giggled inside, but she can't so that she won't affect the ego of the both child.

"Ken, that's bad. I've always told you that there's no one in this world that is ugly."

"Even their hearts?"

"Sometimes a human heart could get at that point, but in every situation there's always a reason. We're only humans anyway." Heaven smiled after saying that.

"How did that even answer that there's no one that's ugly?"

"No one is, no one does. But at a certain point, there's something that hinders us to be like that."

"I still don't get it." Ken said while pouting.

"Hinders us? Like what?"

"Like the devil if you don't eat vegetables tonight!"

The two kids gasped, and shouted they would definitely eat vegetables later at night.

That night, all children have become obedient. They happily ate and chatter. The head nun approached Heaven.

"Thanks to you, dear child. You just didn't solved our tight budget even though it's temporary, you also managed to make the children follow you. I could never do that." The old lady smiles while sharing her gratitude to her.

"I am glad that I could be of help to you. This place had been my home ever since that time anyway. I am always thankful to this place, also tonyou Sister Susan. And it's obviously you that made the children like that." Heaven smiled while saying that.

"Besides, I won't be here for long. A human life's like that. You won't know if at this time, later or tomorrow will be my time."

"Goodness me, don't say something awful like that."

Heaven only smiled, and didn't said anything after that. After the children ate, the sisters of the orphanage's time to eat has come. Heaven joined them.

"By the way, happy birthday Heaven." Sister Susan after the other sisters left and only the two of them was there.

"Thank you sister."

The head of the orphanage's the only one who knew about her birthday, and everyone else don't.

"Today's the day right?"