Part 11:- Unknown people?

Teja went to Dubai..
Karan didn't contacted her for even once but used to ask about her to Roy and Manish..
They didn't understand why this two best friends were not talking to each other.

Teja used to also ask about Karan to Roy.

***************************************

After 7 years,
Teja followed her dream of becoming a doctor..
She was a intern in the hospital in Mumbai.

(Teja came back to Mumbai but her parents are still in Dubai because her Dad is working there... But she requested her parents to do her career in India as she is more comfortable there... After a lot of manaoing session, her parents agreed)

Here, Karan started working in a office..
As he thought of gaining some experience and then he will start a startup business...
They both didn't talk to each other for 7 years.

Both were missing eo but they were so engrossed in their career that they had no time of even thinking any other stuff.

***************************************

In Karan's office....

Karan heard a loud sound from the washroom.. He immediately ran there and saw his friend Kartik sitting on the floor and his hand is on his leg.

K:- Kartik uth ja kya ho gya tujhe
Ka:- Dude mein gir gaya fisal ke.. Bahut jor ki dukh rhi hian yar
K:- Chal hospital chalte hain
Ka:- Mein uthunga kaise

Karan gave him a support...
After a lot of time, they sat in the car and started moving towards the hospital.

They went inside..
This was a small case so these cases were  handled by "interns"

Ka:- I think mujhe paav mein koi nas khecha gayi hain
T:- I am checking that.. Give me a minute..

After she checked.

T:- I don't think there is a major injury or something.. But i need to give you few medicines so that you don't feel pain..
Has anybody come with you?

Ka:- Ya my friend.. He is standing outside.. Wait a minute I will call him

In call,
Ka:- Ha tu ek min andar aaja ..
Ha ok

Ka:- Doctor vo aa rha hain
T:- Okay

Karan came inside..
He saw her..

Karan's POV
Is this teja??? She came to India? When?
She is beautifully grown.. Puberty has actually hit her hard!

Teja's POV
Fuck! It's karan... I missed him so much.. But I will not show that in my face.. He looks so nice.. But this time, I will control myself, I will not fall for him..

Both thought of acting as long lost friends and to pretend like as if nothing happened in the past..

K:-Hi Tejasswi

Teja's POV
Tejasswi my foot

T:- Hi Karan.. Its shocking that u remember me.

Karan's POV
Karan? like dude seriously ?  And what makes her think that I will not remember her? She was the one who liked someone else not me!! Oh wait, she broke up with Namish..

K:- I can never forget you..
Ka:- You guys know eo..

T:- Very well.. He was my best friend during school days..

K:- Ya I m the same best friend who wasn't informed of someone residing to another country..

T:-  I was the same best friend who was told to leave somebody's house.

Karan looked at her in shock.. She still remember that?

K:- Btw teja, when u came back to India?
T:- A month ago..
K:- Are you in touch with Roy, Manish and Namish?

He intentionally asked it because he wanted to see her expression and wanted to check if Namish still affects her.. But to his shock, she answered casually

T:- Ya ofc because I do care abt my frnds

Karan thought, "Bilkul bhi nahi badli, same taunteshwari hai abhi bhi yeh"

K:- So kabhi milte hai ham sab
T:- Sure
K:- Phone no.?

He asked hesitantly

She gave her phone no. and explained him about the medicines..Then, they left..

Teja's POV
Bilkul nahi badla yeh, same shy person..
Par I cannot let this feelings come for him.. I can't let myself to go through that pain again.. I can't..

That's it for this part! Hope you guys liked it!
Many of them wanted me to sort their issues.. But they are humans.. They can forgive but not forget easily..
And I have also thought the plot way before..

Also, thanks for the immense love you gave in the previous part!

Target:- 35 votes and 20 comments