Chapter 1: Adam Taurus vs Tyrian Callows: Evil Emerges

Like I said, this is an adoption of the original story on Fanfiction.net.

For this years Halloween, the Audience will be reacting to the fan made video of Michael Myers vs Jason Vahoores: Evil Emerges

Let's go, shall we?

Abandoned movie theater

A sudden burst of light filled the room before vanishing and in its spot was a small group of teenagers. Six girls and two boys. The majority were seventeen years old but one was only fifteen years of age. They were all unconscious when they arrived until the youngest woke up to find herself and her friends in a movie theater.

She immediately went to one of the older teens. A busty blonde girl with revealing clothes. As the girl shook the blonde by her shoulders, the blonde girl groaned out, "Ruby. . . five more minutes,"

"Yang, Yang, wake up. You need to see where we're at." Ruby Rose said urgently.

"What do you mean where we are. . .?" Yang Xiao Long asked groggily as she sat up. At this point she had seen where her sister, herself and their friends were currently at. That was when she helped Ruby in waking their friends up. One by one, each teen was confused upon waking up.

"Ren, I'm a little scared."

"It's going to be okay Nora."

"Who's dumb enough to kidnap students of Beacon Academy?"

"Are you alright, Jaune?"

"I feel like I should ask you that."

"Wait, where are our weapons?"

That was when another flash of light filled the room, this time their Combat Class teacher and Headmaster showed up with General of Atlas and Specialist.

"Professor Ozpin? Goodwitch?"

"Winter?"

"Weiss? What's going on?

"Students, remain calm." Professor Goodwitch said sternly. "Couldn't have said it better myself, Goodwitch." An unfamiliar voice said to the side.

Students, teachers, and soldier turned to see a lone being. The being seemed to be male, wearing black jeans with a black hoodie with a green bat looking symbol on his chest a grey cap, the hood cover his face, and holding a black phone in his hand.

He noticed the hostile looks from some of the students and majority of the adults. "Calm down, I am not an enemy." He said. "I can explain everything."

"Where are we?"

"You're in a world between worlds." The male replied. "From here, I will show you twelve, and possibly more, alternate realities and different versions of yourselves. Each one being different or similar to you. So, sit down, relax and enjoy the show."

He typed some things in his phone before snacks and drinks appeared in the Audience's hands. And with that, the figure aimed his phone to the screen, leaving them to process what they were told and what they were going to be  watching. Alternate realities and different versions of themselves.

Ozpin couldn't find any ill intention among his words, so he convinced Ironwood not to shoot the fellow. The students were honestly curious to what they were going to watch.

So they took their seats and waited for the screen to come on to play one of these "Alternative realities."

The being chuckled. "Happy Halloween." He muttered with a smile.