"Tuning bangles"

Bondita was throwing rice in her backward direction her patibabu was clutching her hands or you can say playing with her bangles. Like he had not seen bangles for a millenium.Nevertheless. he is tuning it good.

Her henna clad fingers were making him see someone. Someone special. But he couldn't pin point who. Her bangles were making a dangling sound. I am liking it. Loving it to play with her hands. But i can't understand why everyone is looking at me like I am a antique piece or a Taj mahal. I think they didn't have a wife like me who has this beautiful bangles that makes a sound like a morning bird chirping in a clear sky with red hues.

Rituals were going one by one but the main protoganist of the night were lost in their own new small world. They were performing the rituals. Both of them didn't know the significance of what they are doing. Still were following beleiving them.

Everyone in the wedding hall knew the meaning of rituals except them.how unreal it sounds.Hypothetical.One was to immature to know and other was not in a condition to know.

Souls present in the wedding hall knows the importance of rituals. Not every ritual. Some knew one. Some knew two. Or some knew all of them. But no one follows it as it should be. How hypocritical!

Bride and bridegroom both are said to each other half. Or you can say Ardhnareshwar.But the superior is always a husband. A wife should take ashirwaad of their husband every morning. The signs of the marriages are to be carried by women only. May it be sindoor Or mangalsootra.

Brides family is bidding bye to the bride. A ritual. Bidaai. Bondita was taking aashirvaad of everyone. As told by the maami. She didn't want to be scolded again. Anirudh was giving her company reluctantly. How should he tell to his wife that he just want to sleep. He is tired. But kaka's promise for the chocolate was keeping him standing. Other wise he will be sleeping somewhere.

Mami was hugging her when she whispered in her ear, " I should not hear any complains from your sasuraal. If any comes in my ear it will be your last day on this earth, kulakshini. "Bondita went rigid hearing this but the smile playing on her face was as intact as if one has used ultra tech cement. No one could believe that it was said by her seeing her content smiling face.

Anirudh was resting his head on bondita's shoulder his legs were apart , one hand was resting on his thigh other hand was dangling on the seat. He was taking snores in his sleep.Hair blowing from wind was making him look handsome. Dangerously handsome. The pout on his face was making him look like a child. A man child. Petty him. No one was here to appreciate his handsomeness.

Maybe if today her father was there then she will be crying like the earth was going to break. But today she was as lonely as the moon shining in the sky. They were stars , cloud but he is still lonely. People born. People dies. But he is still their as a lone to see the world, how it was evolving. Humans can open their heart.Can tell everything to him . He will be as silent as a cold night. Quiet. Can hold many secrets you can never count. Be a silent companion to all. Silent companion. He will not give his opinion or question any thing. The best thing about him or worst. But she believed the first one. Because sometime a person just needs that someone can hear him.

She felt weight on her left shoulder to see her husband was keeping his head on her shoulder as if I am his bed. Ahh . Had he seen his weight. Elephant. She tried to keep his head on the head rest. She can't move him an inch. A real elephant he is.

"Patibabu, wake up. Patibabu, patibabu, patiii.. " Ohh bandita what were you were going to do. you want to get a scolding from his uncle by shouting at him . Ahh thank god his uncle was sleeping and snoring also. She again tried to wake him when he moved. Oh thank god now he is finally waking up.

How good is this pillow. Ohh, how warm also. I just want to snuggle up to it. I want to never wake up.How soothing. Anirudh had trapped her in his arms by keeping his hands on her waist and sleeping. He had not opened his eyes not for once.

Ohh babumoshai, what he is doing? I am looking like a pillow to him. That he can trap me in his arms. But he didn't do intentionly. He is sleeping. And also I am so tiny and tired also I just want to sleep. I can wake him up later. But he should know how heavy he is. Soon bondita also slept. Driver seeing them like that immediately concentrated on his driving.

Waking up he sees that their haveli was in sight. So he turned behind to see his nephew was hugging his wife and they were sleeping. He immediately turned back to his previous position saying, " Shiv! Shiv!. "Then a smile came on his face thinking he was accepting her.

Entering his haveli, he immediately call his dear servant to bring aarti thaal, aalta, kalash, etc. And then he called his both nephew , " Oh you two fools go and wake up your Dada and Baudi.And Bring them here."

Hearing their uncle, they reluctantly obeyed. They just want to now sleep. All excitement of the wedding was gone now. After dancing in the baraat of their brother like a monkey. Eating sweets like there was no tomorrow. Having fun was gone. Now they just want to have a long deep sleep no one disturb. But their comes villian . Who would be the person. Their driver and next was their kaka. Their heart was only screaming sleep beta, otherwise ghost will come.

Hearing the screams of her both devars she waked up, she was scared. Just a little. But she was not going to tet them know. But they were still screaming . And finally her patibabu was also up.
He was little angry or irritated on them for waking him up.

" I have no intention of waking up you two. Kaka is calling you both. We were just informing. " Saying that they left. Seeing them hugging each other they were a little shy but want tease them but knowing their brother condition they let it go

Finally , finding her self free . She stretched her sore shoulders. Beast. Who sleeps on anyone. Psycho. Walking towards the haveli talking to herself , when she find herself tied to him. That gathbandhan. Remembering that they both have been called. She said to him, " Patibabu, let's go. " She nudged him.

"To which Anirudh said who is patibabu here. I am anirudh . " Saying that anirudh goes back to his previous work of counting stars. " You are my patibabu, or who. You had married me. " Bonduta said to which anirudh said " I remember, you are my wife. "

"No I am bondita. "

When he was going to say his uncle called them., " We will talk later kakasasurji is calling us. " He was going to say something when she dragged him with her. Now they were standing on the threshold the haveli and kaka is doing their aarti. And his both brothers were resting their head on each other. While he was sprinkling flowers on his uncle. Which he royally ignored and said to his bahu, " Kick the kalash and enter into this house that was devoid of any woman but from now on this haveli walls will be chirping after fourteen yrs. " Bondita was going to kick it when she sees that he was also going to do the same. When she whispered to him. " It is done by girls you just walk. '