"Bounded to each other "

"Fill the headline of the bride. " said pandit ji to anirudh who was sprinkling flower on bondita and in turn she was glaring at him, with her puffed cheek and volcano like nose which shows her annoyance at his act.

" Her headline is a plate which i have to fill it."innocently asked anirudh in his usual childish voice to which a chorus of people silently chew their lips so not to laugh. Kaka said a little slowly " Anirudh, my lovely child, for your kaka please take a pinch of this sindoor and fill her headline. "

He was little confused when he notice that every aunties had applied it on their headline thinking that his wife also wanted it. Yes, his wife. His biwi. His cute wife. kaka has said that she is mine. he obliged.

"Oh God ! Why it is so hard to carry sindoor on the coin or can't we just use our fingers for it? But kaka has said so Anirudh try once again. "said anirudh to himself in his mind. And here his wife or to be wife in minutes was fighting a battle with her not to sleep.

When her husband had completed his work and so was happily clapping with a donkey's laugh on his face. whereas his little now wife was glaring daggers to him because of little sindoor on her nose.

Here the entry of our neighbor aunties comes to curry favour, "Anirudh babu will love bondita malkin alot. The sindoor on her nose and dark red mehendi on her hands are the indication. Zameendaar babu soon you will be called as kaka dadu. "

Trilochan was happy hearing this. But there was not a single person in the big hall who could see the damage on the little bride. Everyone in the hall were a proof of the injustice happening but no one gonna stop this. Even just for a moment let's think that child marriage is right but is it write to marry a eight year old child to a twenty-four year old young man who is mentally unstable?

They might have a beautiful or a worst nightmarish  future? They might lead a happy life? But is it right for a 8 year young child? Or it is right to snatch the doll from her hands and give her real one? Is it right to snatch the pencil that she has yet to hold and give her a whole household chores?

Many questions but no one have the answers? Even not God himself can set it right now . They are bound for the next seven lives. They are bound to each other. He is hers from now on. She is his.

         "Bounded to each other."

Author's note:

I don't know what I have written . If you like it you read it. If you don't t like then my apologies .

It's my first time publishing a story. So if mistakes are there then I apologize.

My boards are coming.
so I can't give a regular update. So bear with me .