Chapter 18 : Scorpia and Consequences

TW: Curses,Swears,Blood

Narrator POV:

The "Prison" of the Scorpion Hybrid was not worthy of the Title. Scorpia had no idea where she was when she woke up until someone explained to her what happened since Dryl. She knew she was a Prisoner but didn't feel like one. She had a comfortable Room, good Food and was neither tortured nor threatened which she found odd.

Scorpias POV:

After a few hours a large Woman with Wings entered, Guards at her side. She apparently was the Queen of Bright Moon and she asked me a few questions that I refused to answer. I only told her my Name and Rank, nothing else. "So you won't answer any questions?"

"nope. I am not a Traitor" i say, with a smile.

"Bring them in" she told the Guards and they opened the door. Adora and Catra walked in looking tired but healthy.

"Wildcat?"

"Wild what now?" Adora looked at Catra who shrugged

"hey scorps....still going with that nickname hm?" she asks, her arms crossed above her Chest

"Yep" i answer

"Scorpia refuses to cooperate. Maybe you can make her see reason" said the Queen, leaving the Room but the Guards stay at the door.

"What are you doing here Wildcat" i ask

"it's....a long story. Short version is Adora came by for a visit, we talked, Shadow Weaver was being a cunt so i punched her Mask kaput and i came here before she could rip me a new one" i just nodded until Adora cleared her throat, looking at Catra "and Adora and I are now....together or whatever" she says quietly, making Adora smile.

I never seen Catra look like this. "There was always this connection between you two." Adora furrowed her brow

"did...we know each other?"

"nah but Catra spend the first week of us being partners constantly talking about you"

Adora blushed "wha.. like what?" Catra started sweating "Scorps i don't think yo..."

"well on good days she told me how happy she was that you left, beeing out of your shadow and finally raising up, while on bad days she was really pissed that you left and a lot of "how dare she" and "fuck She-ra" and so on and so on" Adora had her eyes on the ground, sadness clearly visible

"yeah i ...figured"

"Adora i.."

"It's ok Catra, we talked about this and I know that that's on me." she looks up and takes Catras hand in hers "You had every right to be pissed at me and we are good now...right?"

"Yes..Yes we are." Catra actually smiled "never seen this before" i thought "she seems really happy here...with her" makes me a bit sad knowing that i would never be able to make her smile like that....Adora did it in just Days of having Catra here.

"So what now?" i ask "i can't go back right?"

"No" Adora steps towards me "but we want to make you an offer" she says

"I am not gonna help the Rebellion, Adora. I'm not betraying the Horde"

"why not? Loyalty, that goes unrewarded for too long, is meaningless, Scorpia. The Horde was our home and we were "raised" without anybody giving a shit about us. We only had each other and without Catra I don't know if I even would have been sane today. I have felt happier in the last 5 days than in the last 18 years of my life combined. Because that's something that no one in the Horde will ever do for you Scorpia, give a shit about if YOU are happy or not. Think about it. You have 2 days to decide. Join or stay in this room for a long fucking time, doing nothing.