Chapter [18]

Luz POV

It didn’t take long for me to locate the plane that was supposed to be my ride. ‘Never thought I’d be doing this again so soon’ I thought to myself as I put up my bags, and just like last time my siblings tagged along. “You guys really didn’t have to come” I stated feeling guilty and slightly annoyed that they felt the need to come too. “Oh come on, we missed our friends too. Me and Gus even agreed to go see the new Space Rangers reboot together while we’re there.” Hunter stated happily, the hotel I was given was supposed to be big enough for the three of us, and Hunter had enough saved for his ticket, and so did Vee.

Time Skip

"Holy shit” Vee stated as we walked into our hotel room “language” Hunter replied. The room was huge and looked like something out of a castle.  “This is all ours?” I ask in shock by all the space. The room was super fancy and clean like it was literally created for you to order some chocolate covered strawberries from room service. “Dibs on the biggest bed” Vee called out before running to the first room she saw. I just laughed to myself as I quickly opened my phone.

Me: Just got here whose free

Boscha: Amity is

Amity: wait what

Me: Amity great!! Meet me at the movies!!

Me: I mean as long as you don’t mind

Me: I can find something else to do if you don’t want to

Amity: wait Luz, I wanna go

Me: great!! Send me the address and I’ll meet you at 5

Time Skip

"So, what movie do you want to see” I asked not really sure what I was in the mood to watch. “hmm I don’t know, maybe a thriller” Amity replied as we scanned through the list of movies we could buy a ticket for. “hmm maybe this one” I stated pointing to a random horror movie on the screen. I’ve never been a fan of horror movies, I would always end up hanging on to Hunter or Vee but I can’t let Amity see that. So today I was going to be absolutely fearless, no way could I let Amity tell that the movie could scare me.

I was very wrong, as soon as the jump scares started I couldn’t help myself cling on to the thing closest to me. And unfortunately for me, that thing was non other than Amity Blight herself. As the movie ended I was finally aware of the fact that I had been holding on to her for an hour and a half.  “I-I am so sorry” I stated rushing to get away from her. I could see her expression change for a second before settling on a nervous smile.

“It’s fine, I’m guessing horrors aren’t your thing" she asked,  her face a little red. “Not really” I replied honestly scratching the back of my neck nervously. “So what do you want to do now” I asked not wanting this day to end yet. “hmm, I don’t know, let’s just walk around for a bit” Amity replied “sounds good to me” I agreed. Like most celebrities she was trying hard to cover her face, I guess being famous isn’t always easy.

We some how ended up at a park, not many people were there and it was very quiet but I liked it. “hey Amity, I’ve always wondered. Why did you dye your hair” I asked absentmindedly but I could feel her shift uncomfortably at the question. “Sorry, I didn’t know it was personal” I apologized turning to face my co-star. “it’s fine, just a hard topic" she explained “I get that" I  replied rubbing my wrists unconsciously which seemed to catch her attention, but she didn’t point it out which I was thankful for.

“Have you ever thought of changing the color” I asked in curiosity. “Yeah, but at this point it’s kind of like a signature look. Kind of like Grande's ponytail” she stated making us both laugh uncontrollably.  “But yeah,  I’d love to get rid of the green at some point” Amity stated when she finally stopped laughing. “You should do it” I responded without hesitation “think so?” she asked almost like the idea of actually changing it was foreran  to her. “Yeah totally” I reassured with a smile and she smiled back.

Time Skip

I don’t know how long we spent talking at the park but after watching the sunset together we figured it was time to head back. I offered to walk Amity to her car wanted to get the most out of every last second with her and she agreed. But as she prepared to grab her keys I couldn’t help but think of how pretty she looked in the moonlight. “Hey Amity” I called nervously causing me to gain her attention “yeah?” she asked noticing the slight waver in my voice. “You'd stop me if you didn’t want me to do something right” I asked causing her to look at me odd trying to tell where I was going with this. “Yeah of course” she replied her attention now fully on me as I nervously tapped my finger against my leg. “Good" I replied “so stop me” I stated as I leaned in and kissed her. She seemed surprised at first but then slowly began to lean in as well. The kiss was short and sweet, nothing like what you’d see on tv, but it meant everything to me. “I should go”  I stated nervously trying to find an exit but Amity grabbed my hand. “You kissed me" she said still processing everything, and to be honest I was too. “You didn’t stop me" I  replied, “well, can you do it again” she asked and I just nodded as I leaned towards her.

have a great day/morning/night peace ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽