With Me - T. Shiba

This was a request, I just can't find/ remember who requested, so if you did request this, please lmk in the comments.

Also, Taiju is so fine, like HOW?!?!

You're on your lunch break when you receive a call from one of your superiors. Sighing, you answer the call and attempt to such your work mates.

"Hello?" you say.

"Yes, (Y/N), Mr Shiba has requested your presence in his office." Rita says, her voice sounding far away.

"When?" you ask, thinking about what Mr Shiba could possibly want with you.

"Like...yesterday, so move your perky little ass." Rita says, a laugh biting her voice. You and Rita always play around like this on call.

"Yes, I'm on my way now." You say, downing the rest of you drink.

Rapping your knuckles on the heavy oak door, you hear Mr Shiba's deep voice reverberate through his office door.

"Enter." He calls, and you do. Twisting the doorknob, you step into the room and his bright yellow eyes watch as you shut the door.

"Hey." you say lamely, then mentally curse yourself.

"And hello to you too," Taiju chuckles. "You do know why you were called here, correct?"

"Uh, no, I don't unfortunately." You chuckle nervously.

"Well," he says, sliding his glassed of his nose. "It has come to my attention that you have been...depriving people of their basic needs." Taiju continues, as he stands up moving to a hulking red leather sofa before he lays down on it.

"And those needs are?"

"Cuddles, what else?" he grins, opening his arms for you. Chuckling, you go and clamber on top of Taiju's hulking frame. His long, think fingers trace the contours of your spine as you rest your head on his sternum, listening to the steady beat of his heart. Your fingertips draw patterns on his chest, and he hums in contentment.

"Move in with me." He suddenly blurts.

"W-what?!" you sputter shocked by such a question.

"I would like you to move in with me."

"T-Taiju..."

"Please?" he pleads, looking you in the eyes. How can you ever say no to Taiju when he's just so sweet towards you?

"On one condition." You smile.

"And that is?" he asks, an eyebrow asked.

"You keep your toes away from me."

"Deal."

Word count: 350

Authors Note: I wrote this really early, and I apologise if it was absolute shithouse. But anyways, I'm gonna write a lot more fluffy oneshots. The next two fluffs I have planned are Baji, then Chifuyu. And thank you for reading this. I appreciate it.