I said Move - K. Baji

So, little authors note. I got the inspiration for this POV from a TikTok I saw one day. And in this POV you identify as a female. You're also Mistuya's twin sister.

I'll drop the link in the comments if anyone wants to watch the tiktok before you read this.

"Mitsuya. You're late." Said a tall blonde with a dragon tattoo on the left side of his head.

What a jerk. You think to yourself.

"Sorry, Draken. My sister wanted to come and see what our meetings are like." Your brother explains. You watch as your silver haired twin steps up and stands before 'Draken'.

"What's your name?" says the shorter blonde. This one is majorly shorter than the one who spoke first.

How old is this guy? He looks like a freakin' grade schooler. What's a kid doing involved with gangs?

"Mitsuya (Y/N), how about you shortie?" you smirk. Your eyes flicker to the tall one as he lets out a strangled sound.

"Warning, she's..." Takashi says.

"Sano Manjiro. But you can call me Mikey." He smiles.

The Invincible Mikey is a midget. You think, resisting the urge to laugh right in his little baby face.

"How sweet. Anyways, I'm bored. How long until this gets underway?" You drawl.

"What is your problem, Sis?" Taka growls as he stands beside you.

"I'm on my period, jackass." You growl back.

Your brother opens his mouth to say something, but someone interjects. You look up and see an attractive male with long dark ravenous hair, chiselled cheek bones and a bad boy demeanour.

"Now we can get this show on the road." He drawls, his voice deep and thick, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You shake of the feeling of affection and replace it with attitude.

"Baji." Mitsuya smiles.

"Tsuya! Who's the babe?" he smirks, his incisors showing giving the impression of fangs.

"Baji...that's my twin sister."

"What's your name, pretty girl?" he asks, slinging an arm over your brother's shoulders. You take note of his hands. Black chipped nail varnish, thick silver rings adorning his long fingers. The sleeve of his uniform is pulled up, and a hair tie can be seen circling his wrist.

"My name?" You smirk, flirting back with him. "Is one you will never know." You say throwing your hair over your shoulder.

"Ooh, a little spitfire, ain't ya?" he smirks, amusement dancing in his dark chocolate eyes.

"Aren't you a division captain?" You smile.

"First Division Captain. Baji Keisuke." He states.

"If that's true, then get off your ass and do your job." You roll our (e/c) eyes, turning and walking away from him.

During the meeting, you zone out, picking at your nails and jamming to 'Sk8r Boi' by Avril Lavigne. Your thoughts then drift off the first division captain, and why he chose to converse with you over Mitsuya.

Screw him. Seems like a dick anyways.

After the meeting you try to leave with your brother, but Baji tries stop you.

"Baji. Move." you snap, agitated because of how long this freaking meeting went for and the fact that your period cramps are killing you.

"No." He says, a smirk on his lips.