The Battle

Sam pulled the car into the garage and sighed and looked at the sleeping half vampires "Let's get these guys inside.", the Frog brothers nodded. Michael woke up "Where are we?" Sam looked back at his brother "Home Mike." "Let's go in.". Michael picked up Star while Edgar picked up Laddie and Alan carried Marissa. Marissa nuzzled her head into Alans chest as he carried her inside, where Nanook was barking like crazy "Cool it Nanook!" Sam yelled at him but still barked. Edgar groaned "Your dog knows a blood sucker when he sees one." Michael looked at his brother "Put him outside Sam.", Sam went and put Nanook outside while Michael, Alan, and Edgar brought Star, Mary, and Laddie upstairs when Grandpa stopped them "Michael! Do you know about the rule about filling the car up with when you take it without asking?" Michael shook his head "No Grandpa." Grandpa chuckled "Well now you do." the oldest Emerson rolled his eyes as they continued to go to his room. Michael laid Star down as Edgar laid Laddie next to her and Alan laid Marissa down at the foot of the bed and gently placed a kiss on her lips and walked out when Sam came in "We definitely blew plan A." "We go to plan B now." What's plan B" Sam asked, "We don't have one, yet we got two and a half hours to come up with one!" "Sam looked at the Frog brothers with a confused look on his face "Why what's in two and half hours?" "The sun goes down and they will be pissed at us!" Alan pulled Sam by the shirt and closed the door.

Sam and the Frogs brothers were biking in town heading towards a church, they ran up the steps and opened the door but stopped in their tracks as they have just interrupted and baptism. The boys ran to a Holy Water dispenser and filled up flasks and water bottles full of Holy Water. As they left Alan turned around and said "Keep the faith." then left the church and headed towards the boardwalk. Sam rode his bike into the video store "Mom!" Lucy turned around in shock "Sam what're you doing with your bike in here?" "Mom listen shh. Santa Carla is crawling with vampires!", Lucy turned to the customer she was helping "Excuse me please." "Mom there are vampires here, mom you got to tell someone." he said while Lucy was pulling Sam's bike towards the entrance. Lucy sighed "Honey I don't see what you find wrong with Max, there's nothing wrong with him." Sam said angerly at his mother "I'm not talking about Max alright? To hell with Max!" Lucy walked away "I'll deal with you later young man.". Sam biked out of the store to the Frog brothers "Looks like we're on our own." Edgar smiled "Good that's how we like it.", they biked back to the house.". Edgar and Alan went upstairs to the bathroom to fill up the tub with the Holy water while Sam went to Grandpa's taxidermy room "Grandpa? The Widow Johnson called she said to pick her up at seven instead of eight." Grandpa gave he a weird look "We got a date tonight?" "I guess so she said not to be late." "Well. I guess I better freshen up then.". An hour later Grandpa was leaving honking the horn. Michael and Sam looked at each other "Let's go." they say at the same time.

They started barricading every door and window in the house, Sam ran to the kitchen and started to crush garlic "Die Mr. Vampire!", while Michael locked the back door and windows Edgar lit the fireplace. Michael and Alan ran up to Michael's room where Star and Mary is. While Alan and Mary talked, Michael went to the window and looked out. Star had risen up from sleep "They'll be coming for me and Laddie, won't they?" Michael sighed "They'll be coming for all of us." "Laddie wake up.". Edgar, Alan, Sam, and Mary were downstairs preparing for battle "I should tell you all, there are many ways a vampire can go. Some scream, some go quietly, some implode, some explode. No blood sucker go out the same way." they all nodded. As the sun descended and the night arose, David opened his eyes and yelled, David, Paul, and Dwayne flew to the Emerson residence. Back at the Emerson house, they heard barking coming from outside causing Sam to jolt up "Nanook! I left him outside!" Edgar tried to stop him "No come back here! Sam!" but that didn't stop him. Sam ran outside to Nanook who was on a leash, while everyone else was on the porch Sam was trying to get Nanook untied from the fence. Michael saw his brother out there and decided to run to help him, everyone on the porch was screaming to the boys to get back in the house "Come back Michael!!" screamed Star "Hurry up guys!" yelled Alan and Marissa. Star looked up at the sky and saw the Lost Boys flying towards them "Michael they're coming!!", Sam and Michael got Nanook untied and started running back to the house, they made it in and slammed the door. Michael turned towards the Frog brother "Guys take Star and Laddie upstairs!" they nodded and took them upstairs. Michael turned around then the fireplaced exploded and saw Dwayne coming at Michael, he pushed Sam behind him and ended up getting kicked and knocked out. As the Frog brothers, Star and Laddie got upstairs, Edgar closed the door behind him "I say we terminate them right now!" Star gasped "Laddie run!".