One of those people...

I'm one of those people, that most probably you'd call weird.

One of the few that won't be talking on their phone or chacking out Twitter. Instead, I'll be talking with strangers and checking out the view.

One of the few that maybe won't be listening to music while on the road, but listening to the wind blowing through the leaves and birds' song.

I won't be among all those that will be looking for shelter when it starts raining; I'll be the one that goes in the middle of the street, untie her hair, stretch her arms, get excited with every single lighting and get as wet as possible!

I'm not one of those that seek for a chair to sit on or a clean bench... I'm one of those weird dudes that will sit on the street-bars, the stairs, the floor, the grass, the ground...

Not one of the girls that when little withered petals fall off the tall trees get whiny and grumpy because it got on their hair. Instead, I'll be dancing and twirling inside the magic storm.

I'm not the one that will be walking looking down all the time, or straight-ahead, gazing at a river of faces, heads, locks and hats. I'm the one that will be looking up, towards the vast sky, shaping out the clouds with her imagination and holding little chit-chats with the moon and stars.

I'm one of the very little amount of people that will not be complaining while studying Litterature, but writting down quotes in a special little notebook; one that will bargain for a discount in that one book in the second-hand store, at the town's book-fare, and will feel so badass when she achives it; one that will appreciate more that half bar of chocolate, because the other half she shared it with ber best-friend; one that will feel relaxed after gazing at the sea for five minutes, instead of having a massage in a luxurious institute; one of those that will get their moods up because she finally had some cool water after hours of thirst; one that will ask the most random question at the most random time, or take out a notebook in the middle of the lesson and start sketching her class-mate across the table, because she has such beautiful collar-bone structure!

I'm one of those people that you'd say are so out of everything - but I'm the one that is "inside things" more than anyone!