Feelings and proper confessions (Ch. 27)

SAGITTARIUS'S POV:

The alarm clock in my room struck 1am as I tossed and turned in my bed, no matter what I did, I couldn't fall asleep.

I groaned and sat up. "Maybe someone else is still awake?" I thought and got out of bed.

Sadly no one was, which left me with no other option but to make someone awake.

I tip toed over to Aquarius's room and opened his door. The room was dark, as I expected, and Aquarius slept peacefully in his bed.

I snickered quietly as I shuffled over to his bed. I lifted my arm to shake him awake, but something stopped me.

He looked so... peaceful...

I felt guilty interrupting his sleep... but at the same time I really didn't.

I stood over him, admiring him for a moment before I pulled myself together and crouched down.

"Aqua..." I whispered.

I got no response.

"Aqua..." I said again, this time shaking his arm lightly.

I watched as he stirred in his sleep. "Sag? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep... I was hoping you would be awake"

"We'll im clearly not if you just woke me up" Aquarius said, slightly annoyed.

I sighed.

He stared at me for a moment, thinking, before he opened his mouth again.

"Would it help you fall asleep if you come and sleep in my bed for a bit?" He asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

My face grew red, my thoughts began to go 100 mph if not more as I stared blankly at him.

"S-sure" I stuttered, embarrassed of my behaviour, I hid my face from him as I stood up and walked over to the other side of the bed.

He patted beside himself and scooted over to make room for me. I laid down beside him and stared at the ceiling, I couldn't bare to look at him, for if I did then he would see right though me.

Though my act, the act of having to pretend that the relationship we had was nothing more then platonic. Nothing more then best friends because there was no way he would ever like me the way I liked him.

I didn't care about what Taurus had told me about that night at the party, I refused to believe that it was anything more then a joke.

"Sag?" He asked, which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You looked lost in thought" he asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Yeah.." I muttered.

"Alright.." he said as I turned away from him.

"Is..." Aquarius paused

"Is it true..? What happened at the party..?" He asked as my eyes widened and I sat up.

"...what?" I asked

"Is it true that you said you liked me at the party?" He asked again, more insisting this time.

"Ummm..." I began to panic as my eyes darted around the room.

"Sagittarius... answer the question" Aquarius said as he too sat up.