Happy cries (Ch. 13)

Just a hint, this is going to be a longer chapter so I can fit it all into one big chapter. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

GEMINIS POV:

"You ready to go?" I asked as I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Just one more minute, im almost done!" Libra yelled from the other side.

"Babe you said that 10 minutes ago" I whined and leaned by back against the door.

"Well I mean it this time" she said and abruptly opened the door.

"BAM"

"Ouch" I winced and rubbed my back as I sat up.

"Oops sorry gem" Libra said followed by an apologetic smile.

"I'm all good... I think" she offered me a hand and pulled me to my feet.

"Alright, let's go" I said as we walked to the door.

I held it open for her as we reached it.

"Ladies first" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Babe, I love you, but sometimes your too much" she laughed and proceeded to walk through the door.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I said.

"Oh nothing, now hurry up slow poke".

Everyone else was waiting for us at the front door.

"Took you long enough! Sagittarius said with a sigh of relief seeing as we had finally arrived.

"Yeah, yeah let's just go before we're late" I said

"Been there, done that. Aries already left so he wouldn't be late" Sagittarius said.

"Okay guys let just focus on actually getting there right now, what's the groups for the car?" Capricorn said in an attempt to organize the group.

"I call Virgo in my car!" Pisces said loudly and grabbed Virgos arm, they both smiled.

Scorpio raised his hand.

"I'll go as well so these idiots don't get lost" he pointed at the girls.

"I'll go as well" cancer offered.

"Okay that's one car, how about the next"

"Easy, Me, Leo, and libra" Taurus said confidently.

Capricorn sighed. "I guess I'll go with them, I don't trust that they'll get there without stopping at Starbucks" she groaned.

"I guess that leaves us" I said and looked at Sagittarius and Aquarius.

"Hell yeah!" Aquarius yelled, clearly pumped up.

__________________________________

NO ONES POV:

In the first car, Scorpio drove, with Virgo in the passenger seat and Pisces and Cancer in the back.

"You seem excited Pi" Virgo commented as they drove.

"Well obviously, I haven't gotten a chance to see any of his races before"

"Non of us have Pisces..." Cancer said from beside her.

The girl examined Cancer for a moment.

"...You look... and sound tired Cancer, are you okay?" Pisces worried.

"Yeah... I think so, it's just been a long week..." Cancer said with a yawn.

"I agree, it has been a long week" Virgo said from the front seat.