10 𝕽𝖊𝖞𝖐𝖛𝖎𝖐𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖘.

When Charles had asked Max if he could go to a small village about thirty kilometres away from the capital, to follow his new friends to the village of viking fashion

When Charles had asked Max if he could go to a small village about thirty kilometres away from the capital, to follow his new friends to the village of viking fashion. He at first had thought Max would just straight up say no and tell him that he was to not leave the capital at all. But to his surprise.

"Sure, why not. Take Dakota with you." Max had said and waved it off.

No one had ever been this easy with him going anywhere. He normally would have half the royal guard following him if he were ever even to step out in the garden at home. But here, Max just allowed him to travel by horse to a different village with no one but the wolves and his friends.

Which only one of them could fight. Only Pierre could fight as he is part of the army that Max has but it didn't seen to matter to Max if he went with who. Like his kingdom would be safe to travel through without any guards. And yet again, he was sending Dakota along with Charles.

"Just like that? I can just go? No guards? No Protection? Nothing?" Charles had questioned it as if it could have been a bad joke.

"Why? Do you have an entire army following you if you even as to take a stroll through your capital?" Max had questioned it.

Charles couldn't believe his ears. Max sounded like he was kidding and being very mocking in what he said, like he was taking it not serious at all. Charles never understood how Max never seemed to care about protection or safety for that matter. But no one had ever gave him the slightest feeling that his people would harm him.

"Yes. I would have half the army if I even went into the garden." Charles said a little embarrassed.

"Well we do none of that here. Besides, we got wolves." Max spoke with a smirk on his face.

Charles had nodded his head and told Max he would be packing since they would leave at noon. Max had told him to take one of his furs with him since he got told that it would get cold there at night.

So here he is, riding a horse with Dakota running behind them. Pierre next to him as Lando was talking to a new boy named George. He turned out to be just like Lando and Charles. A man from Montseille named Esteban had come along to. Anthoine was riding in front since he knew the way like the back of his hand now.

A boy from Austin with the same generic as Charles named Lance was happily coming along with them. They were having a sort of little getaway with just the seven of them and their wolves. They had been on the road for almost a day.

Charles had found out that Pierre and Anthoine were somewhat dating. Which Charles found really cute, he couldn't help but gush in happiness about it before the conversation turned around and it came to Charles and Max. Anthoine was quick to gossip about Max and what he had learned over the years since he had been here with Pierre.

"No believe me! Max would not let Dakota go with you unless he sees fit for it. That is Max's way of protecting you and yet to give you the freedom that everyone around here has." Anthoine is quick to tell Charles when he asked why Max doesn't send any form of protection with them.