Prologue

This story is dedicated to my beloved

Zeke ×

Love and time, time and love, patience is a virtue in this story, patience is what I seemed to value. And I'm so glad I did, after all, it was worth it to be with you in the end. You make time feel irrelevant and my heart flutter, you make me feel at home whenever and wherever I'm with you. I always say I can never say what I truly want because I don't know how to describe it , I still have no clue, how can anyone describe you, your so perfect, it's unbelievable. Most days I feel like this is a dream, a dream where I'll never wake up, and I never want to. You truly are my phenomenal dumbass.

••••••|

"It's better off this way, after all, who could love you, a desperate thief, tatted clothes and a sense of insecurity in yourself. I never loved you, you were always like a leech on me, a fly that wouldn't go away, a nuisance. It's not in the slightest bit attractive. I wish I'd never of met you, you disgusting peasant. Leave my castle now."

The sharpest of weapons couldn't of hurt like those words did, nothing could. I was Speechless. The only thing I could form were tears; streaming down my face, my face going in a heated fluster as my legs weakly carried me out the doors. I wanted to go back and slap him, I wanted to go back and say something 10 times worse. But I couldn't.

Zeniths POV

My love, my darling, my princess, I'm sorry , I'm so sorry, it's for the best. Your too precious to me, you deserve better, these hands aren't worthy to touch your skin, these hands...aren't worthy to be near you.

It all happened so fast, the tears elegantly dripping down your face, your eyes glistening in the faint sunlight, I shouldn't enjoy your sadness, but the sight was one of a perfection.

I wish I could've told you everything, I wish we had more time, I wish we could've met in another world. Even if this ends and I can see you again, how could I ever face you. The lies spurted from my mouth was like poison, I poisoned myself for you. And I'd do it again, anything to keep you safe my love.

I'd do anything to keep you safe.

Key:

Crele-The continent

Elsteria- The main state (North)

Gyhern- Southern state