Chapter 95: Run Faster!

*Did you guys know that there is a limit to how many parts you have on your story? Well that freakin pissed me off -.- I had to delete all my authors notes to post this chapter. This story is gonna end sooner than i thought :'(

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“They’re planning on killing you tomorrow” Julia said.

I took a sharp breath.

“Tomorrow?” I breathed out.

She nodded, her eyes getting watery.

“N-no. I can’t die tomorrow!” I said.

“I know. And you won’t. I am getting you out of here now” she said.

“How” I said.

“Nick and Jake are downstairs in the basement. I heard Nick say that he is calling his friends over to help him. While they are down there we will sneak out” She said.

“Isn’t the door locked?” I said.

She brought her hand up and shoved me the keys.

“Well then. Lets go” I said.

We went over to the door and Julia opened it slowly. She poked her head out and looked both ways. She looked back at me and nodded, signaling me that the coast was clear. We quietly went down the hall and infront of the front door.

“Once we get out we run. It is about a good 20 mile long run until we reach your house” Julia said.

I nodded.

“Julia! Come here!” Nick yelled.

She looked back then back to the door. She unlocked the door with a sound of a click.

“Julia!” Nick yelled.

“Coming!” She yelled.

She slowly opened the door careful not to make any noise but it creaked.

“JULIA!” Nick yelled louder this time.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs...fast.

“Run!” Julia said.

We ran down the driveway and down the street.

I looked back and Nick and Jake just got out of the house.

“They’re coming!” I said.

“Uh...over here!” She said.

We took a sharp turn into an alley. We hid behind some trash cans. I was breathing heavily and so was julia. I heard Nick and Jake come closer. We stayed silent as the footsteps stopped. My heart was beating rapidly. I’m surprised that they can’t hear it. Someone kicked the trash can and it hit Julia. Jake and Nick got in front us. Jake grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

“LET GO!” I yelled.

I punched him in the gut and he bent down in pain. Nick grabbed me from behind and I elbowed him in the stomach. Julia got up and kicked Nick down.

“What are you doing Julia?” Nick said in pain.

“I’m tired of you telling me what to do. I should have never agreed to this” She said kicking him again.

Jake grabbed Julia around the neck and pointed a gun to her head.

Third Person P.O.V