𝒐𝒏𝒆... 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

We all make mistakes, but many don't know that all mistakes have consequences. Jisoo didn't think of this when he did what he did it was just an act of impulse which went unnoticed by the school body or so he thought. The overwhelming stares of people calmed down making jisoo feel a little less stressed about everything. Jisoo wasn't a person who would ever miss class he hated it but what could he do if he ever missed a class his mother would kill him.

Jisoo tended to close himself off when something bad happens but today all he needed was comfort because the minute he steps inside his home it would be cold and dry. So here he was standing off to the side as his friends ran to watch a fight between two best friends. It ended with Amerie getting headbutted in the face leaving her bleeding out the nose.

"Ugh eww get away!" Jisoo shouted as quinni came close to him with blood splattered on her face "it's just blood" she replied giving her friend a confused look "Let's get you cleaned" Darren said "well I'll see you guys later" jisoo announced pushing himself off the wall "where are you going?" darren asked soo looking confused "you know" "no the hell I don't know!" they shouted but jisoo was already through the gym door.

Jisoo stood outside the locker room door contemplating what he should do. There were two options 1) go talk to the bastard he jerked off or run for his life and never come back home. Well, there was another option but jisoo was an awful liar, but what would he talk to Anthony about why tattled to his friends about what happened which was definitely off the table? In all honesty, he liked Anthony, he liked how goofy he could be, he liked his smile, and he liked his hair. To summarize he liked everything about Anthony Vaughn.

Jisoo chose to be a pussy and backed out but as he turned from the door it opened making him turn seeing anthony and spider. 'shit' was what jisoo shouted as ran down the hallway. Soo felt humiliated, 'spider was going to spread some shit rumor now that's what jisoo thought as he walked around looking for his friends. "Will the following students come to class 5d: Amerie Wadia, Harper Mclean, Sasha So, Missy Beckett, Dustin Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn" The name 'Anthony made chills run down jisoo's spine and made him unconsciously smile, weird I know but unrequired love can be weird.

"Jisoo Choi" Miss Woodsy finished which made jisoo pout and throw his arms around. Jisoo entered the classroom seeing miss woodsy and his English teacher who looked awfully giddy to be there. "Ren over here" soo shouted as he saw them come in, Jisoo started to call Darren 'ren' after he watched the 'anime attack on titan' it was just a joke, but it ended up sticking and after Quinn's whining he started to call her Q.

By the time the class was full, an unfamiliar boy came into jisoo's view who had a smile that made Choi Jisoo's heartthrob. He did look hairy like a werewolf but a hot werewolf. "Who's that?" jisoo turned to ren asking him "I'm not sure I think He's new" they answered, "I think his name is Malakai," Q told jisoo "Ohh Malakai" jisoo whispered to himself giving the new kid total heart eyes.

The new kid now known as Malakai looked at him and sent a wave but instead of getting one back jisoo quickly put his head on the desktop as his cheeks were now pink. You could say Choi Jisoo found someone new to silently pine for.

Who should be the main love interest Malakai or Anthony?

©pufferlover