𝒛𝒆𝒓𝒐... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒚?

The day Jisoo Choi had dreaded finally came, he was going to school well it doesn't sound that bad but to a total closeted gay teen, it felt like the world was coming to an end. Since the day Jisoo decided to accept his sexual orientation being around the table with family became awkward and tense for him. "So, who's ready for their first day back to school," the head of the Choi household asked her 2 children only getting an enthusiastic me from her 8-year-old. "soo I've seen that you've been getting a bit distant you can tell me, "The mother told her son in the sweetest tone. Jisoo only replied with a simple 'nothing I'm fine then he had gone into silence.

Jisoo had good fashion taste he liked wearing blazers and vest-based clothes, you would only catch him in blue-shaded clothes it would be rare to see him in anything different. His best friend Darren had decided to pick out his outfit which consisted of a bright pink vest top that didn't even reach his belly button and black cargo pants with white chunky shoes. he didn't like change, but he would rather feel uncomfortable than have Darren whine about how good he would look.

Jisoo got to school late due to him missing the bus and having to walk made him 30 minutes late for school which messed with his daily schedule. And who would believe him when as he stepped on the school's grounds some redhead started to shout about a sex map at the old stairwell. Jisoo was most uninterested, so he went to find his class and crowds were not his suits.

As he finished organizing his desk the most annoying voice came through the incomes calling all the seniors to for an assembly. He didn't know which was worse the fact that his whole daily schedule was a mess when the day just started or having to sit through a miss woodsy rant about something possibly unnecessary. upon his arrival at the gym, everyone was already seated which made his entrance kind of awkward for him seeing as his belly was showing and how his shoes squeaked as he dragged his feet to find a seat." soo over here" his friend Darren shouted to get his attention.

"what's this about? "Jisoo asked hoping one of his friends would know "that can wait let's talk about how good you look right now" Darren gawked at his best friend "you look so good" Quinni gushed over Jisoo. Avoiding the compliments Jisoo just gave his friends a charming smile turning towards the front. "Reputation is everything and this map has jeopardized your reputation and the reputation of this school. "Miss Woodsy announced making me confused about how a map could ruin someone. "We're currently in the process of contacting the parents of the students on this map and have strongly suggested that there are to be no parties and shindigs" she continued to only confuse Jisoo more but then the realization hit him when he remembered the redhead talking about a sex map. 'What if I'm on it? hmm, I've never had sex before so it's unlikely' Jisoo thought zoning out the whole assembly.

Jisoo realized the assembly was finished when a bunch of students crowded around "soo your gay?" spider asked the Choi boy but the only response he got was a shocking face from the boy that was until the same question kept coming from the kids around him " not because someone wears a crop top that doesn't mean there gay" Jisoo spoke confidently covering up his shocked expression. "We're talking about the sex map" some kid who looked like he had a unibrow said to him which made him the most confused He's ever been. "What are you talking about I've never had sex before?" Jisoo asked with his curiosity at its peak. "You gave ant wristy" "what's a wristy?".

Jisoo Choi's world came crashing down once he heard what a wristy meant, his hands flew to his chest, and his breathing became heavy. "Oi all of back off and fucking leave" Darren shouted seeing the state his friend was going to fall into. the sound of shoes of kids getting out of the gym made jisoo's head pound the next thing he felt was four hands wrapping around him hugging him and making whistling sounds in his ear which calmed him down to the point he fell asleep in their arms.

©pufferlover