14|of weddings and feelings

HE was raging

HE was raging.

He wasn't sure what led to this moment. Why was she looking at him that way? His manager explained that this campaign will change the views in so many ways so he said yes. What was he missing?

He wasn't sure. At this moment, he doesn't even care. He had to physically restrain himself to not go after her. He needs to fix whatever this is and he will once he gets the chance. For now, he needs to give her the space she needs then she was his.

She leaves the elevator and immediately his manager starts accusing her of delaying the shoot. She nibbles on her lips hiding her emotions behind her famous mask. Yet, he was the only one who could affect her enough to break her mask.

She took a deep breath after she changed into the red wedding dress as she sat for her makeup.

Mahira leans beside her, "Hubby didn't listen to you?"

She winces at the cringe from her words. Who even says, hubby? She can never call her husband such words.

She rolls her eyes, ignoring Mahira knowing well enough that this woman craves attention and her attention is not as cheap as Mahira's.

"He must really hate you for getting me here and besides you". Mahira egged her on as a fake laugh leaves her lips, "Don't worry. I am sure he will realize I am much better than you".

"Fat chance". She finally said, "You can try everything you want with him. I know my husband enough to know he will not even glance at you once".

She knows she was playing Mahira's game yet she cannot hold herself back.

"Wait and watch". With that, Mahira was thankfully away from her

Her manager came in without meeting her eyes. She cannot blame her. She needed protection desperately. Such desperation that she even married a man for it. Having Mahira in her case was probably weaker.

She chews her lips when her manager places the Boba tea in front of her. She can't help the small smile that appears on her lips. She loves Boba Tea. She rarely gets the chance to have it though. Because her diet demands halting such luxuries.

She smiles at her manager as she munches on her Boba Tea forgetting momentarily about everything bad. She was ready in less than fifteen minutes in which his manager was constantly screaming at her.

She drapes her dupatta over her shoulder as she balances the heavy dresses towards the set. Just as she entered the area her steps halted and so did her heart for a second. Before her heart started to pump faster than ever at the sight in front of her.

A man.

Not just a man, a model.

A model she will be working along with.

Shit.

It was too soon. Too soon because she just rejected her husband's touch and to be near a male in close proximity is meant to break her. She turns to look at her manager and now she understands why she was given a Boba Tea.