sPiCy Valentine pt 1 (male)

*WARNING*
~Contains sexual content
~Contains swear words
~Read at own risk
~this is a male reader

I was laying on Valentine watching some old rom-com that was in black and white. How old is this dude? I was bored and horny, but did we tell him that? Of course not. I pretended that everything was fine because it was. Except for this stupid movie.
My ancestors were on my side because the power went out.
Valentine shifted under me and tried turning on the lamp. "Nothing," he said.
"Ugh," I complained, "this is boring."
I could feel his smirk in the shadows. "You didn't like the movie?"
I got off of him and sat up. I shook my head even though it was obvious he couldn't see me and my boner. "No, I didn't. That was boring." I squeezed my thighs together so I would get at least some movement down there. I wasn't even sure Valentine was either. He didn't feel like it.
"That's my favorite movie. It was made in the 1800s."
I rolled my eyes. "I can tell." He shifted over, sitting right next to me. He grabbed my chin and turned me to face him. I couldn't see anything. He kissed my lips ever so slightly and I gave in. I wanted him so bad and so I grabbed his face, kissing him even harder. He seemed to get the memo because somehow he was on top of me. This dude had the lips of a God. He snaked his tongue into my mouth. He was hungry. Did he want this to?
He put his hand on my waist under my shirt.
He pulled away, leaving my lips slightly puffy. "May I?"
I nodded, knowing he wouldn't be able to see me, but hopefully he would feel the movements. He started lifting my shirt up, leaving hickeys on his way up. Once it was fully off, he made it seem like his duty to give me the most amount of love marks on my neck. I tried to stiffle my moans which I failed eventually.
The lights flickered on and I could see his lips more swollen than mine.
He came down right next to my ear. "You're so perfect," he whispered. "I feel like my bed would be way more suitable for my love, am I right?"
I nodded and we quickly made our way to his bedroom.