He Says Something to You and Thinks You're Sleeping

Nash: "I probably wouldn't have the nerve to say this if you were awake, but you're the best girl I've ever met and I'm going to marry you one day."

Cameron: "You're so pretty when you cry, but I still hate to see you like that. I promise to never be the reason for your tears."

Matthew: "I love you almost as much as pizza. Actually, I'd give up pizza if it meant I'd get to spend the rest of my life with you."

Shawn: "Look at you Y/N! You're gorgeous even when you're sleeping. I love you so much."

Taylor: "I love you so much I wouldn't even yell at you if you scratched one of my Lambos. Hell, you could total both of them and I'd just want to make sure you were okay."

Jack J: "I'm so lucky to have you as my princess. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Jack G: "Hey babe did you remember to-- oh look you're sleeping! God, you're so beautiful."

Carter: "Y/N! Y/N! Why aren't you answering me? Oh, shit. You're asleep. Okay well I love you get some rest, baby girl."

Aaron: "Dustyn look at how perfect Y/N is when she's sleeping! She's flawless like Beyoncé. She's my queen Bey."

Hayes: He kept kissing you in hopes you weren't sleeping because he wouldn't dare wake you. "Sky, be quiet Y/N's sleeping. She's getting her beauty rest."
"Is that why she's so pretty, Hayes?" Skylynn asked.
"No. That's just how God made her."

Okay I hope you all liked this quick update. I swear as soon as I'm done with school I'll post more stuff. Ily all!😘
Jordann