Dog You Have

Cameron: You obviously have Jaxx. He was too cute for you to get another.

Taylor: There was no way Tay would get another dog. Panda was his baby. He loved her almost as much as the Lambos.

Carter: As much as you liked Mia, Winnie, and (??), Carter had bought them with Maggie, and you hated that. So you got a border collie named Lassie.

Nash: You had always wanted a Yorkie, and so for your birthday Nash got you one and yall named her Sadie.

JG: Thankfully Jack and Madison had never gotten a dog together, so you and Jack got a golden retriever named Bailey. Jack's favorite pastime was playing fetch with him.

JJ: Jack was not a tall boy, so he wanted a dog to match his size. You got him a teacup poodle for his birthday and named her Lady.

Shawn: Shawn never wanted you to feel afraid when he was away, so he got you a big German shepherd to protect you and cuddle with you. You named him Trekker.

Aaron: Aaron has always wanted a fluffy dog, so you got a white sheepdog and named him Harry for obvious reasons.

Matt: Matt never dreamed of owning a dog other than Burnie. Burnie was his pride and joy, his best friend, his inspiration, the skip in his step. And you would never do anything to upset Matt. Besides, you loved Burnie too.

Hayes: Hayes had grown up with two pugs, so of course that's what he wanted. But just one for now. He picked out a pug that looked just like the ones he had at home and named him Indigo.

Happy Easter babes! I feel like I already did this one but I think it was just pets in general so here it is. If you haven't already, go check out my story Summertime Sadness! Ilysm!

-Jordann🐰