Chapter 8

While Y/n was driving somewhere, she saw all of Cobra Kai in a abandoned junk yard and didn't think too much of it. "I brought the stuff you wanted..." Y/n said in Russian to someone. She left the place she was in and went to see Miguel. 'Wtf Johnny?' Y/n thought before she saw everyone running away from dogs, dumb. While Y/n saw Anthony playing games on his phone from a camera, she was looking at her phone that had pictures of her and Miguel together. "I know grandma LaRusso... I just think that I might help Daniel by infuriating Cobra Kai..." Y/n said before seeing Miguel running towards her. "Nice training." Y/n said. "Thanks." Miguel said. "Is that Y/n?" Johnny said angrily. "Yeah? Why?" Miguel said. "You do know she doesn't actually like you right?" "Of course she does, she said it herself and also kissed me back." Miguel said annoyed. "You're dating L/n?" "Something wrong?" Miguel said. After Johnny told Miguel his backstory about Daniel trying to steal Y/n, he was so shocked to see that hid sensei and Daniel were in love with Y/n. "The reason I'm telling you this is because there is a lot of people who would do anything for Y/n... Even killing someone." Johnny said.
{Timeskip}
"Uh... Hi?" Y/n said to Kyler. "So... About Diaz." "Stop. It was just a hangout." Y/n said before taking a nap.
{Timeskip}
"I mean, he's tough, but he makes us tough. I mean, you could ask Aisha, Hawk-- actually, you can't ask Hawk right now. He's in the hospital getting rabies shots." Miguel said to Y/n. "My wife and mom are about to kill each other. Come on." Daniel said looking at Y/n. "...fine." Y/n said. "Who you talking to?" "...lab partner..." Y/n said. "Sorry." Y/n said to Miguel. "No problem." Miguel said.
{The next day}
While Robby was walking to see Mr. LaRusso, he saw Y/n and turned red while looking away. "Hey Rob." Y/n said getting up from her seat. "I didn't know that Daniel was talking about you being his daughters mentor she loves so much." "Yep..." Y/n said before giving him something. While Y/n was training alone, she saw someone here for the files she made. "What the...?" Y/n said.