Chapter 4

While Y/n was shopping for some tech parts, she saw a boy her age helping someone as a cashier. 'That's nice of him.' she thought while going to him to pay for her stuff. "Hey. Here a huge tip. Also who are those people you're gonna talk to later?" She said in a curious tone. "I don't know who you're talking about." He said in a lying tone. Y/n snuck around to find the boy and his people she was talking about. She also saw him give them the random man's laptop.
{Timeskip}
"Y/n. French toast is ready. Could you also help me get Sam?" "Sorry but Sam already left Daniel." Y/n said. "Oh no guys I'm talking about a billboard." Amanda said worried. 'WTF Lawrence?!' Y/n thought irritated.
{Timeskip}
"Y/n. Please tell me who hurt Miguel." Carmen said. "Also tell him that you will only train him ok?" "Sure Carmen." Y/n said with a sweatdrop and sitting next to Miguel.
{Timeskip}
"Robby's been out of school for a month?" Lawrence said.
{Timeskip}
"Y/n! I need your help." "Ok? Let's go Daniel." Y/n said going to her car.
(Her car)

"Where are we Y/n?" Daniel said confused

"Where are we Y/n?" Daniel said confused. "I just need to talk to someone before finding the culprit ok? Just stay in my car." She said before going to talk with Lawrence until she saw him with the boy from the store. "Lawrence? Get your ass over here. And who's the kid?" She said annoyed by looking at them both. Before she grabbed Lawrence's wrist, she kicked Robby in the dick and left Lawrence and went to Daniel.
{Timeskip}
"So that's it? No more karate from your sensei?" Demetri said. "Yep." Miguel said. "It's for the best right Y/n? It was starting to boost your confidence." "Yep." Y/n said. "I'm gonna go guys... I think Kyler's gonna bother y'all." "Ok." All three of them said before getting away from Kyler. "Oi! What kind of girl would kiss that mouth?" Kyler said grabbing Eli. Before he did anything, Y/n pushed him and kissed Eli in the lips right in front of Kyler before leaving. "Oi Eli. I'm gonna drop you off at you place ok?" Y/n said. "O-Ok." Eli said.
{Timeskip}
After Y/n dropped Eli home, Y/n texted the anonymous person all the information she has gained for pretending to be 'herself'.