soundtrack

treading water | girlhouse

fighting with imaginary ghosts from a past life. you love to make me the bad guy. chronically thrown under buses, screaming with my hands tied. i'm treading water, and it's getting harder. thought i was smarter but i'm treading water.

soldier, poet, king | the oh hellos

there will come a ruler whose brow is laid in thorn. smeared with oil like david's boy. oh lei, oh lai, oh, lord.

carolina | taylor swift

and you didn't see me here. no, they never did see me here, and she's in my dreams. into the mist, into the clouds, don't leave. i make a fist, i'll make it count. and there are places i will never ever go, and things that only carolina will ever know.

ophelia | the lumineers

oh, ophelia, you've been on my mind girl since the flood. oh, ophelia, heaven help a fool who falls in love.

castle | halsey

now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it.

fast times | sabrina carpenter

my feelings used to be serrated, but you speak in such a perfect cadence. tiptoein' past so many stages.

heat above | greta van fleet

can you hear that dreadful sound? fire still burning on the ground.

calling card | ella jane

what's your calling card, killer? sell me pretty lies with your silver tongue.

my strange addiction | billie eilish

don't ask questions you don't wanna know. learned my lesson way too long ago.

hoax | taylor swift

don't want no other shade of blue but you. no other sadness in the world would do. my best-laid plan, your sleight of hand, my barren land. i am ash from your fire.

achilles come down | gang of youths

today, of all days, see how the most dangerous thing is to love, how you will heal and you'll rise above, crowned by an overture bold and beyond. ah, it's more courageous to overcome.

wicked game | chris isaac

the world was on fire, and no one could save me but you. strange what desire will make foolish people do. i never dreamed that i'd love somebody like you.

silhouettes | of monsters and men

wherever there is you, i will be there too. there's nothing that i'd take back, but it's hard to say there's nothing i regret.

talk | hozier

i'd be the last shred of truth in the lost myth of true love. i'd be the sweet feeling of release mankind now dreams of that's found in the last witness before the wave hits.

requiem on water | imperial mammoth

slow, we paddle through the lake, straight to the very center of the darkest water where we can embrace the shadows on the surface, the eyes that look up lifeless from our twins below.

the chain | fleetwood mac

running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies. and if, you don't love me now, you will never love me again.

monster | dodie

i'm guessing that i've grown horns. i guess i'm human no more. i can tell i've rotted in your brain. oh, how easily passion twists.

heavy in your arms | florence + the machine

i was a heavy heart to carry. my feet dragged across the ground, and he took me to the river where he slowly let me drown.

would've, could've, should've | taylor swift

i would've stayed on my knees and i damn sure never would've danced with the devil at nineteen. and the god's honest truth is that the pain was heaven, and now that i'm grown, i'm scared of ghosts. memories feel like weapons, and now that i know, i wish you'd left me wondering.