Late night hangsouts

Y/N POV
I was sleeping till I heard my phone keep going off. I turned over and grabbed my phone to see who keeps trying to call me. When I picked up my phone I see it's calls from my boyfriend Jayson.

I answer the call "jay what do you want it's 1 in the morning" I said with a mad but concerning voice while rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sorry mamas but I feel really sick and can't sleep can you come over please?" Jayson said into the phone with a deep but soft voice. He then started coughing really bad.

"Baby I'm sorry but I don't want to drive this late"I replied because I actually don't like driving in the dark plus I'm really tired and that can lead into a accident.

"Please y/n I have a bad fever and when I breathe it hurts" Jayson said almost sounding like he is on the verge of death. I felt really bad for him so I agreed and started to get ready.

I threw on a crop top,Nike sweats and white Nike socks and left. I pulled into Jaysons drive way and went into the house. When I walked into the house I walk into his room to see him laying on his stomachs looking uncomfortable. "Hey bubs" I called for him climbing on the bed and laying next to him.

"Y/N" he said sounding a bit happy and relieved and lifting himself up a little just enough that he's on me.

I ran my fingers through his dark curls.While he settled in on my stomach. "Do you need anything babes?" I asked rubbing his back.

"No thank you baby but I really wanna try to sleep can you turn off the TV please?" Jay responded with tiredness in his voice.

I nodded my head and grabbed the remote off the side table and turned the tv off. After that Jayson repositioned himself on me while I gave him a kiss on the head.

"Goodnight baby love you" I said while I massaged his scalp

"Goodnight love you" he mumbled and dozed off
____________________________________idk I thought it was cute but kinda turned out bad

"Goodnight love you" he mumbled and dozed off____________________________________idk I thought it was cute but kinda turned out bad