3. but this love is...

The breeding kink is finally here. Hope it's not too bad :(

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

"Want to feel you, My King." The raven-haired Omega whispered, voice filled with desire.

As their oxygen supply waned, they were reluctantly compelled to break their kiss and Sasuke rose on tiptoes, nipping at Naruto's lower lip, urging the blond to unwrap one of his hands from his body and place it over his flat stomach as he pressed himself against the palm. "Want to drip with your seed when we are done." He altered his tone to a sweeter one, a tone Naruto knew was deliberate.

Oh yeah, Naruto was teetering on the precipice of losing his sanity. And Sasuke was acutely aware of it.

The scent of Sasuke's pheromones enveloped Naruto in undulating waves, his head growing light, signaling that his Omega was on the cusp of entering his heat, highly fertile.

"Would you do that for me?" He whispered, hoping the other one would perceive his implication.

Fortunately, the blond Alpha understood, as evidenced by his almost forceful removal of Sasuke's robe, gripping the raven's thighs and spinning them around, pinning his lover onto the bed, capturing his lips in a breathless kiss.

"Naru-" He panted into the other's mouth, his nails finding purchase on the powerful shoulder blades, his mind becoming hazy with the primal urge to submit.

Soon, Naruto ravished Sasuke's neck, his firm iron grip on the raven's hips drawing him nearer, guiding his bare cock between the slick-covered thighs and grinding against the flesh, the arousal mingling with Sasuke's wetness causing his member to be coated in a sweet stickiness. The Omega's muffled gasps only spurred him on. "Shit-" He moaned and tilted his head for easier access allowing the King to suck a purple bruise just below his ear.

He continued thrusting between the plump thighs, groaning and panting against the creamy neck -which may not have been the wisest choice-, driven by his desire to inhale more of that delightful scent that sent tremors of arousal coursing through his body. His hands roamed aimlessly over Sasuke's form, taking in his intoxicating scent as he released his own pheromones, marking his Omega to demonstrate his yearning as the first waves of his heat surged through his being.

Sasuke chuckled at his Alpha's possessive state, feeling himself being groped and covered in the potent scent. It warmed him from within to think that he took pleasure in his scent, and he longed to close his eyes and bask in the aroma of his Alpha for days on end. His Alpha.

During their intimate moments such as this, Naruto always made certain to assert his claim on his Omega, leaving marks and bruises on his skin, tangible evidence of their passionate union.

He leaned toward the pale unblemished chest, his mouth promptly taking hold of one of the Omega's pink nipples, sucking and licking at the sensitive bud while his free hand fondled the other. "Ah-!" Sasuke moaned softly, urging Naruto's head closer to his skin, feeling the nipple being rolled between the other's teeth and tantalized by the dexterous tongue. He tried to spread his legs and raise his hips, silently beseeching his Alpha to touch his entrance or his throbbing member, to finger him, to do something—anything.

During the Alpha's absence, particularly during his heats, the only thing that consumed his thoughts was the blissful sensation of being filled, of having his Alpha's cock stretching him once more, of being knotted, of feeling something other than his own fingers.

Unfortunately for Sasuke, his Alpha was too engrossed in worshiping the upper part of his body so, he decided to allow the blond his own pace. However, he desperately needed relief. His heat had barely kicked in but it was overwhelming him and he yearned to be filled.