0.5 room for two

ROOM FOR TWO, chapter five 

Amazement, shock, dumfounded and scared

Four words that can describe how Lavender Prewit felt when she walked into her 'living space' for the next couple of days. Hunter squeezed her hand when Honor walked them down the stairs into their living room. 

"I know" Dash sighed as he watched the two kids "That was my reaction too about twelve years ago", "try twenty" Jules challenged the man who shrugged his shoulders "I wouldn't recomend getting used to it, before your thrown into an arena"

"Do we know what it will be?" Lavender asked, turning her head back at Jules who stood her ground "we won't know until you go up the shoot" she said to the girl who slumped on her shoulders. 

"I recommend shower and freshen up for your first dinner" Honor smiled as she walked back into the room, clapping her hands. 

Hunter didn't need to be told twice as he ran down the stairs, letting go of Lavenders hand. Lavender watched him run down with a smile on his face. Lavender smiled until she saw the uncomfortable shift in Dash's feet. 

She was social like that, she could tell when a persons mood had changed and what their intentions could be, she thought she could create allies from that, and also decide when to kill said allies. 

"what?" Lavender asked the male mentor who looked at her weirdly "nothing" (lie) Lavender sighed, hated filling her blood. 

"It was him back there wasn't it" 

"him-"

"Finnick" 

her voice was sharp and groggy, she was tired, her sleepless nights soon catching up to her. "your angry" Jules pointed out and Lavender let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding.