Chapter Ten

lets get this plane ride over with...

--------------------------------------------

I could barely hold in all of my emotions. Finally the seat belt sign when off and I told Harry I was going to the bathroom.

I locked the bathroom door and sat on the floor. I let all of my feeling go, everything those girls said really got to me.

I was probably in the bathroom for about 20 minutes.

*knock* *knock* great someone wants the bathroom.

"Sorry. It's in use." Trying not to make it sound like I was crying.

"You can't fool me, it takes a lot to fool an Irish guy like me. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Really Niall?! Why is it alway you that has to come and try to save me. Go away, I'm just doing my makeup"

"Then open the door."

I checked my makeup to make sure I didn't look like I was crying. I slowly started to open the door to see Niall standing there.

"Bella, what happened? You can tell me."

"True me, it's nothing." I walked back to my seat right beside Harry.

"Hey babe." Harry said with this famous cheeky smile.

"Hey"

---------------------------------------------

The plane finally landed and we went to the hotel. Now it's time for the lads sound check.

I was sitting back stage being bored as ever.

The boys came into the room for their five minute break. They all ran and jumped on the couch, lucky I had enough time to get off of the couch before they could jump on top on me.

The lads quickly started a convention I had no idea what it was about. "Can I talk to you?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Sure." I said walking out of the room with Harry. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me today. Maybe supper? It's ok if you don't want to, considering our last date an-"

"Harry! Yes, I will" I smiled at him.

"That's great!" He grabbed my hand and we walked back into the room with the other guys.

Right when the guys looked up at guys and saw us holding hands the guys started making all these weird noises, which made me blush.

"One direction back in stage." The announcer announced.

"Well lets go lads!" Liam said happily.

"Wait guys. I'm bored in here I'm going to go for a walk. Ill be back later. Call me if you need me." I told the guys.

"Be safe babe." Harry said while winking at me.

They left the room and I walked to the exit of the building. I google mapped my phone to find the closes coffee shop.

Once I got to Starbucks, I ordered my tea and five donuts for the boys. I started my way back to the building.

I had to walk past a creepy alley, alleys always creep me out because of the movies where people get kidnapped. I tried to walk as fast as I could past the alley but I guess my fast wasn't fast enough...

Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Where are you going beautiful?" Some creepy guy had a really tight grip on me so I couldn't run away. When he talked I smell the smoke and alcohol on him.