Chapter Seven

I could get use to this.

---------------------------------------------

I won't admit it to the guys because I would never hear the end of it but I'm actually glad I decided to stay. They are so much fun.

It was finally noon and that meant Danielle had to go back home. I'm going to miss her; I needed girl with me to make sure I don't go crazy with all these guys.

I said goodbye to Danielle at the hotel with the guys to let Danielle and Liam have an alone good bye at the airport.

After Danielle and Liam left the boys just looked at me.

"Do I have something on my face?"

The guys laughed for a minute. "No but I want you to tell us the really reason why you wanted to leave" Harry said and all the guys nodded.

"I ummmm, it was because of a dream..."

"Are you kidding me..? You wanted to leave because of something that didn't even happen?" Niall spoke this time.

"It was a bad dream..?" It came out more of a question then an answer.

"What was your dream?" Louis asked

"About how you guys don't want me here... You guys all yelled at me and left me... I was hurt and lonely..."

"You know that will never happen?! We all love you and want you here... And there's that one person who really wants you here..." Zayn said nudging Harry's side which made him blush.

"O... Yeah.. I need to talk to you about that..." Harry just gave me a 'what?' kind of look.

Harry and I walked into the hall way. "So... About last night."

"Everything I said last night was true." Harry took a step closer to me. Now I was leaning against the wall and he was just barely on top of me.

"I um... I..." I couldn't find the words to say.

"Tell me you feel the same" Harry got even closer to me.

"I-I feel the same" really stuttering again?!

He cupped my face in his arms and leaned in. It was amazing... The kiss didn't go too far but it still was one of the best kisses I have ever had.

"Well I have the day off what will you like to do?"

"We are in L.A.! Let's go to the Hollywood walk of fame!" I kind of got a little too excited.

"For sure, babe."

Most girls would just die there because Harry Styles just called me babe but really I have gotten use to all the boys calling me 'love' 'babe' 'honey' etc.