The Children Of The Sun And Moon

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Race: Demigod(ish).

Divine Parent(s): Apollo/Artemis(explanation at the end)

Non-divine parent: himself(I know that this makes no sense, but if you read the explanation at the end then it will)

Method of birth: essence combination

Appearance:

Pairing: Satsuki Uchiha/Possible Harem

Name: Satsuki Uchiha

Race: demigod(ish)

Divine Parent(s): Artemis/Apollo(same as Naruto)

Non-divine parent: herself(like with Naruto, explanation is at the end)

Method of birth: essence combination

Appearance:

Pairing: Naruto Uzumaki

Explanation: Naruto and Satsuki both died in their final clash, however, it was merely their bodies that died, as the 6-paths chakra flowing through them had rendered their souls immortal. Instead of being sent to the afterlife as one usually does when they die, their souls were instead cast from their reality, and landed in another. Upon arriving, their souls forcefully pulled power from the nearest lifeforms in order to create new bodies for themselves, as their souls were still those of living beings and as such required bodies. By combining themselves with the energies of the 2 beings whom were nearest by at the time, Naruto and Satsuki's souls gained new bodies, as the children of Apollo and Artemis, though they had an uneven mix of energies of the two. Naruto has a 70/30 mix with in favor of Apollo, and Satsuki having the exact opposite(a 70/30 mix in favor of Artemis).