Uzumaki Exceptionalism

Warning, this story will contain incest if I ever get around to writing it. Do not read it if that makes you uncomfortable.

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Bloodlines: Uzumaki Longevity, Adamantine Sealing Chains, Uzumaki Regeneration, Uzumaki Survivability

Descriptions:

Uzumaki Longevity: unlike most Shinobi, Uzumaki clan members are capable of extending their lives via training and maintaining their chakra reserves, as their bloodline allows them to remain young theoretically forever, so long as they keep up their training. This functions by applying "getting old weakens you" in reverse, making it so that, for an Uzumaki, "staying strong keeps you young."

Adamantine Sealing Chains: Naruto, just like most other Uzumaki, can extend nearly unbreakable crimson chains from his back and manipulate them at will. They absorb any chakra they come into contact with, and drain chakra from any living being they touch, and transfer this chakra to him.

Uzumaki Regeneration: all Uzumakis naturally heal faster than non-Uzumakis do, but Uzumaki clan members, such as Naruto, his sisters, and his mother, are able to regenerate at extremely high speeds by pushing chakra into the wound. They are even capable of regenerating entire limbs in mere seconds if they have enough chakra available.

Uzumaki Survivability: by far the rarest bloodline among the Uzumaki clan, this bloodline exists solely within royal blooded Uzumakis. This bloodline makes it so that the owner can survive pretty much anything, with the only way to kill them being to destroy the heart and brain. If even one of the 2 is left intact, the Uzumaki will survive. This bloodline also makes it so that Uzumaki Regeneration is subconscious, and requires very little chakra to maintain.

Appearance:

Pairing: Harem

Pairing: Harem.

Name: Naruko Uzumaki

Bloodlines: same as Naruto's

Appearance:

Pairing: Naruto Uzumaki

Name: Narumi Uzumaki

Bloodlines: same as Naruto and Naruko