~One for Two~ Yandere! Fem! Earth x Male! Reader x Yandere! Fem! Mars

(The picture was the closest thing I could find that kind of had Earth and Mars in it. Pretty sure it looks more like Jupiter but just try to imagine Mars ^_^)

(Y/N's POV)

      "Earth and Mars have been acting strange lately..." You thought to yourself as you were talking to Saturn and Jupiter. Earth and Mars were there too but seemed to only take interest in glaring at each other threateningly. You have been noticing that they were doing that a lot lately. They also always seemed to want to spend every second with you, like now for example.

Earth had walked up to you earlier, shyly asking if you would join her on a walk around her orbit. You were going to accept when Mars had jumped in and interrupted your conversation and asked, actually pretty much demanded, that you hang out with her instead. This had caused a major stare down between Earth and Mars when Saturn and Jupiter jumped in to save the day and invited everyone to go to Jupiter's orbit. You had agreed, eager to escape whatever was going on between Earth and Mars. Earth and Mars had both hesitantly agreed as well which now led to the events that was going on now.

"Hey Y/N! You got something in your mind? You seem really deep in thought about something." Saturn asked, noticing the expression you had.

"Oh...well actually, I was thinking about how Earth and Mars have been behaving lately." You answered.

Saturn eyes slightly widened before he put his hand under his chin, looking thoughtful. "Hmmm. Well, perhaps it has something to do with...what's it called? The human term for when on human likes another human?"

"You mean a 'crush'?" You asked.

"Yes, that! Perhaps they might have a crush on you. I've heard that how they are reacting is similar to what you humans call a crush! And they be also reacting this way by the human emotion, jealousy." Saturn suggests.

You thought a moment before shaking your head, laughing. "Haha! That's a good one. Sorry, I know you probably weren't joking but I just can't see that happening." You responded as you shook you head.

Saturn just shrugged. "Well, you never know."

{~•Time Skip•~}

You had been walking by yourself, humming your favorite song (Y/F/S) as you watched the distant stars. You suddenly heard the sound of two people arguing loudly. You followed the sounds until you arrived to, at least from what you remembered, Earth's orbit. You saw that the people that were arguing were Earth and Mars.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ON MEDDLING IN MY TIME WITH Y/N?! YOU THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO?" Earth shouted at Mars. This surprised you, considering Earth was usually calm and kind.

"Well, you seem to already know 'what I'm trying to do' so I don't see the point in explaining myself." Mars stated simply, a smug expression on her face.

This only seemed to enrage Earth even more. It only took you a few moments to realize that the person they were arguing about was arguing about...was you.

After figuring it out, you were unsure what to do. You were so deep in your thoughts that you hadn't noticed that Mars had disappeared, leaving only Earth there.

"Huh? Where did she-" "Oh no."

"Hey there, Y/N. Eavesdropping on our conversations now, are we? I didn't ever quite think of you as the type but you learn something new everyday, I guess." You heard Mars say from behind you, as you also felt her hands place themselves on your shoulders.

Earth, just now noticing what was happening, also came walking over. "Oh! Y/N! I didn't see you there...now...exactly how much of our conversation did you hear?" Earth asked, a serious expression on her face.

"Er...just enough..." You answered, awkwardly.

"He knows, Earth. I'd say it's for the best. It saves the time of making a confession. Although, I wonder what we should do now..." Mars stated, looking deep in thought." "Perhaps we should let him choose who he would rather be with?" Earth suggests.

"You already know what's the problem with that logic, Earth." Mars responded. "...yes...the chance that...He won't choose either of us." Earth replied as she stared at you.

"...I mean-...that would be correct. I'm sorry, Earth, Mars, but I don't feel like that towards either of you. I really only see you both as friends." You explained as politely as you could.

They both just stared at you. Then, Mars, seeming to have completely ignored what you said exclaimed "That's it. How about a compromise, Earth? I take the human for myself for a certain amount of time...and then I'll let you take them for the same amount and we can just continue this for as long as we want." Mars suggested, grinning a little, almost psychotically.

She thought about it for a moment before nodding in agreement. "That's seems...surprisingly fair." "So it's agreed then. I'll take him first, considering it was my idea." Mars stated as she picked you up and began walking away. As you were being moved away, you could hear Earth mumble something. "Right when I said something, she just has to go ruining it." She said as she stared after you longingly.

...

After a while of walking, Mars spoke "I hope you're prepared, Y/N...because we're going to be spending quite some time together. I will admit, comprising with Earth wasn't the way I'd usually handle things but it was the easiest. We'll have to share but at least I have you...NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN."