-Part 49-

Haley's POV

We decided to go out to eat since we haven't seen each other in awhile. It was such a nice day out, we decided to let the driver drop us off so we could walk around. We walked around until we found a little restaurant.

"Table for two." said Niall

We followed the waitress to the table. It had a small vase in the middle that held a couple daisies. I loved daisies. Niall knew that too. Once after meeting up with one of my old friends, he hid daisies so that I would find them. The daisies lead me to him. He was sitting on the doorstep with his guitar. That night we sat and talked.

Niall must have seen me smiling because he took the flower and put it behind my ear.

"There. Perfect." he said

I just, smiled. God, I loved him. I love everything about him. He was just so damn perfect. Perfect for me.

The waitress came back, "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Um, yeah. I'll have eggs and some toast. Oh and orange juice."

She nodded, "And for you sir?"

"Erm, I'll have the same."

"What?! Niall Horan eats like a normal person? Shocker." I laughed

"Actually I'm not that hungry." he smiled

"Woah. That's a first. Are you sure you're my boyfriend?" I teased

We were just talking until some chick came up to our table.

"This is for you!" the girl dumped her Coke and all of her food on me.

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled

"Stay away from my Niall!" she shouted

"Lindsay?!?" I heard Niall say

"You know her?" I asked

"Um yeah. Kind of." he stuttered

"I'm his girlfriend." She announced. The whole restaurant was watching.

I stood there amazed. Wait that was the girl who he kissed. Or who kissed him?

"No she's-"Niall started

"I am." she grabbed Niall and kissed him

I was covered in food. I looked disgusting. And I was done. I ran out of the restaurant. I trust Niall, but I can't comprehend what just happened.

"Haley! Haley!" I heard Niall yell.

I turned around and he was behind me.

"What Niall?" I was trying so hard not to cry. (Ha see what I did there)

"Don't listen to her. I love you. Only you." He pleaded.

"I know. I got to go."

I ran into a cab and went home. I love Niall so why did I just leave? What's going on?

I ran into the house. Everyone was in the living room laughing until they saw me.

"What the hell happen to you?" Lexy asked rushing over to me.

"I just want to be alone." I ran up the stairs.