-Part 8-

Haley's P.O.V

As me and Lexy entered the room, Louis ran up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. He turned to Lexy and did the same.

"Can't...Breathe." Lexy stated or at least tried to. Everyone laughed including me.

"Oh Lou let the poor girl go, " Zayn said. Louis then let her go.

"Sorry love," Louis said apologetically.

"It's alright." she said shyly. Harry then swooped in and began talking to Lexy. Niall then took us all to the living room to say hi to everyone.

"Hey guys this is Haley," Niall announced

"Hello Haley." They said in unison.

"Hi guys," I said, "This is my friend Lexy." she waved and sat on the couch between Harry and Zayn. Niall nudge me and whispered, "Follow me." I did as told. We were in his room I think.

"Your room?" I asked

"Yup." We sat on the small couch and began just having small talk.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked

"Blue." I said. We were still talking when I noticed something in the corner.

"Is that your guitar?" I asked. He ran over and grabbed it. He walked back to me and began playing a bit.

"Your really good." I exclaimed

"Haha thanks. Do you play? I did see you carry a guitar last night." he said with a smile.

"Yeah I actually do haha."

"Really well you have to play for me." he said handing me the guitar.

"Haha maybe later. We should go check on Lexy. By the way, what are we doing to day?" I said getting up.

"Well I was hoping we could all go shopping and walk around then maybe go out to eat or something." he said giving me a grin.

"As long as we go to Nando's." I replied. I love Nando's. But then again I love food period. He stopped, " You like Nando's too?"

"Like? More like Love." I laughed

"Well then you and I are going to get along just fine." he said with a smirk.

We entered the living room where everyone was laughing. I could tell Lexy really likes Harry. Whenever she likes someone she starts blushing and she hardly talks.

"Hey guys. You ready?" Niall announced

"Yeah."